Winter Love Island 2020 cast now

Here’s what the winter Love Island 2020 cast have been up to, three years since the show

Of course Ched is an online coach

With the new series of winter Love Island gearing up to provide the British public with laughs and heartbreak over the next six weeks, a lot of fans are reminiscent on the last winter season. A lot of the winter Islanders have been making huge moves in the influencing world as well as in their day to day lives and they are probably just as buzzing as the rest of us for the new winter Islanders to take over our lives. While you get your picky bits and snacks ready for Love Island, here is everything the winter Love Island 2020 cast have been up to since the show ended:

Shaughna Phillips

Winter Love Island 2020 cast now

via Instagram @shaughnaphillips

Shaughna Phillips may not have won Love Island but she won the hearts of the nation with her iconic “congrats hun” when Callum came back from Casa Amor with Molly. After being dumped from the villa, Shaughna signed a six figure deal with In The Style and launched her own fashion collection. After her first collection, several more followed from loungewear apparel to stylish going out clothes.

In September 2020, Shaughna revealed she had undergone surgery to treat a condition called lipoedema. She said: “I have had liposuction on my lower legs, so my calves, because I was recently diagnosed with lipoedema, once I’d come out of the villa.”

In October 2022, Shaughna announced she was expecting her first child. She said it would “our greatest chapter yet”, referring to her and her mystery boyfriend. Her baby is due in March 2023.

Paige Turley

Winter Love Island 2020 cast now

via Instagram @paige_turley

Paige is one part of the winning couple from Love Island 2020. In July 2020, six months after her Love Island win, Paige secured herself a record deal and collaborated with The House and Garage Orchestra and New State Records for her debut single, a cover of Movin’ Too Fast. Talking about the news, Paige said: “Since leaving the Love Island villa I’ve been working on original songs but wanted to start putting some music out as soon as possible.”

Paige is still in a relationship with Finley, whom she won the TV show with. In 2022, Paige performed her song at the O2 Academy Brixton and said it was a “dream come true”.

Finley Tapp

Winter Love Island 2020 cast now

via instagram @finley__tapp

Finley won Love Island 2020 with Paige and in October of the same year, Finley signed a contract with Nev models to launch his modelling career. At the time, a source told The Sun: “Finn’s really excited about what the future holds after Love Island. He didn’t want to rush into anything, but this deal is perfect for him.” Nowadays, Finn spends his time travelling with Paige and having the most flawless Instagram to ever be seen.

Siannise Fudge

Winter Love Island 2020 cast now

via Instagram @siannisefudge

Siannise left Love Island with her then boyfriend Luke Trotman. After they left the show, they moved into a luxury apartment in south west London and they started their own YouTube channel and set up their own clothing brand called Conqr. However in 2021, the two split up and Siannis has been going from strength to strength.

Siannise had “a dream come true” after being given the opportunity of working with Kim Kardashian’s brand Skims and she also shares beauty tips on her social media. Siannise is one of the five Islanders who has said they regret going onto the show. In 2021, she said: “You miss your old life before all the fame from Love Island. I was very content and happy in my life before Love Island and I feel like mentally, I’m not as happy. If I could turn the clock I think I would have made a different decision.”

Luke Trotman

Winter Love Island 2020 cast now

via Instagram @luketroytrotman

Luke Trotman left the Love Island villa with Siannise and they both moved into an apartment together and launched their own YouTube channel. After their split, Luke was still active on social media and just nine months later he was engaged to his new girlfriend of three months, Chelsea Menna. Luke often posts reels and outfit videos on his social media as well as sharing wholesome pictures with his dog, Tequila.

Jess and Eve Gale

Winter Love Island 2020 cast now

via Instagram @jessicarosegale

Identical twins Jess and Eve Gale joined the Love Island villa at just 20 years old. Over the last three years, the twins have completely changed their look by having temple filler, cheek filler and anti-wrinkle injections. The twins are both ambassadors for Fashion Nova and share the hottest snaps on their Instagram pages.

Priscilla Anyabu

via Instagram @priscillaanyabu_

Priscilla Anyabu entered the Love Island villa as a Casa Amor Islander and coupled up with Mike Boateng on the show. The two split up in June 2021 after 15 months together. Priscilla has since focused on her modelling and presenter career and is currently one of the three hosts on Spotify’s Nailing It podcast.

Demi Jones

via Instagram @demijones1

Demi Jones joined winter Love Island 2020 as a bombshell and came in third place with Luke Mabbott on day 43. In 2021, Demi revealed she had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer and later on announced she was cancer free. Demi is currently a brand ambassador for Tatti Lashes and Fashion Nova.

Ched Uzor

via Instagram @cheduzor

Ched Uzor joined the series as a bombshell and was coupled with Jess before they split up a few months after the show. Ched confirmed that lockdown had torn them apart as it took a toll on their relationship. Ched is now an online coach and helps people “feel more confident and look their best.” His Instagram is mainly full of videos of him training at the gym but he also in a new relationship and often posts her on Instagram.

Molly Smith

via Instagram @mollysmith19

Molly Smith was a Casa Amor bombshell on winter Love Island 2020 and although no one was sure if her and Callum were going to make it, they have proved everybody wrong. Callum and Molly are still together and in June 2022, they celebrated their two year anniversary. Molly and Callum now live together in a home in Manchester with two dogs. Life really doesn’t get any better than that.

Molly now has her own luxury activewear and loungewear brand called Loire, with her products ranging from £15 to £28.

Callum Jones

via Instagram @_callum_jones

Callum and Molly proved everyone wrong and if they keep going at the pace they are on, they will celebrate their three year anniversary together in June 2023. Callum now his own fashion line called Detail Clothing and he also shares the most delicious meal recipes on his Instagram page, as well as holiday photos and wholesome pictures with Molly

Sophie Piper

via Instagram @sophpiper_

Sophie Piper was the seventh Islander to be dumped from the villa during her season and she continued to work as a model and influencer for the likes of Boux Avenue and PrettyLittleThing. It’s safe to say that Sophie has been living her best life and her Instagram pays homage to that, with fun snaps of her on holiday as well as on nights out with her pals.

Winter Love Island 2023 is on tonight at 9pm. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.