Guys, Netflix has wild dating series with those who failed on other shows coming next month

I actually can’t believe we’re getting Damian, Shayne and Bartise all in one room?!

Guys, I don’t think there is any way to tell you this in a controlled manner, but Netflix has a new dating show called Perfect Match dropping next month, and the cast is completely made up of people from other reality shows. Yes, really!

Basically, some of the most chaotic people who failed to find love on other series have joined up to give it another go… together. And the cast is absolutely, plain and simple, wild. It sounds like the messiest, most chaotic but best thing that has ever graced this silly little earth, so here’s everything you need to know about Perfect Match on Netflix, including every single familiar face in the lineup.

Cast announcement for Perfect Match on Netflix

via Netflix

What is Perfect Match on Netflix?

Perfect Match sees some of our favourite Netflix dating show faces, given another go at love. The Netflix synopsis reads: “As they compete to form relationships, the most compatible couples will play matchmaker, breaking up other couples and sending them on dates with brand-new singles they’ll invite to the villa.

“Will they create better matches, or will they create chaos? In this over-the-top journey of strategy and dating, only one couple will be crowned the Perfect Match.”

via Netflix

Perfect Match will be made up of 12 hour-long episodes, dropping over three weeks. The first four episodes are being released on February 14th, followed by four more dropping on the 21st, and then the final four on February 28th.

It’s from the creators of shows such as Love Is Blind, so we know it’s going to be good. Oh, and it’s presented by Nick Lachey, naturally.

Right, so who is in the full cast of Perfect Match on Netflix?

Let’s not mess around, here’s the full cast list taking part: Abbey Humphreys (Twentysomethings), Anne-Sophie Petit-Frere (Selling Tampa), Bartise Bowden (Love Is Blind), Calvin Crooks (The Circle), Chase DeMoor (Too Hot To Handle), Chloe Veitch (Too Hot To Handle, The Circle), Colony Reeves (Selling Tampa), Damian Powers (Love Is Blind), Diamond Jack (Love Is Blind), Dom Gabriel (The Mole), Francesca Farago (Too Hot To Handle), Georgia Hassarati (Too Hot To Handle), Ines Tazi (The Circle France), Izzy Fairthorne (Too Hot To Handle), Joey Sasso (The Circle), Kariselle Snow (Sexy Beasts), Lauren “LC” Chamblin (Love Is Blind), Mitchell Eason (The Circle), Nick Uhlenhuth (The Circle), Savannah Palacio (The Circle), Shayne Jansen (Love Is Blind), Will Richardson (The Mole), Zay Wilson (The Ultimatum).

Here’s a little teaser and cast announcement:

Wow?!

Perfect Match will be available on Netflix from February 14th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.