Uni of Nottingham falls three places to rank 28th in the UK, according to new league table

This is the fourth year in a row it has dropped in rankings

The University of Nottingham has fallen three places from last year and placed 28th in the  Complete University Guide’s 2024 league table.

Overall it scored 73 per cent which combines scores for entry standards, student satisfaction, research quality and graduate prospects.

The overall score combines scores for entry standards (73), student satisfaction (76), research quality (84) and graduate prospects (82).

It has 17 subjects ranked in the top ten such as French, American studies, physiotherapy and architecture.

Overall 76 per cent of students at the University of Nottingham are satisfied with their teaching compared to 80 per cent of students at Nottingham Trent University.

Despite placing behind the University of Nottingham, Nottingham Trent University improved their standing by 14 places since last year at 42.

Nottingham grad wrote dissertation on Bruce Springsteen and then gave it to him at his gig

• University of Nottingham graduate performing at Kings’ Coronation concert

• University of Nottingham student says she was ‘given no support’ after being spiked