Footage shared online of man allegedly committing sex act in Glasgow University library

In the video, he can be seen looking at images of naked women with his hand down his trousers

Footage has been shared online of a man allegedly committing a sex act in Glasgow University’s library.

In the seven-second video, the man can be seen scrolling through images of naked dark-haired women whilst his trousers are lifting up and down over his groin region. His left hand cannot be seen in the video

From behind, the person taking the video zooms in to closer show the man’s phone, in which he can be seen scrolling right and then going off the images and scrolling up through a plethora of more photographs.

The man can also be seen with his laptop, bag, and water bottle, sitting at a table in the middle of the library’s second floor. However, it has not been confirmed if he is a student.

This comes as an unnamed man was carried out of the university’s library on Hillhead Street, after allegedly performing a sex act on himself.

The 26-year-old man has now been arrested and charged and was due to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Tuesday 22nd October.

Another video obtained by The Glasgow Tab showed a cordoned-off area of the library’s second floor, where crime scene investigators were filmed collecting evidence. The video’s sharer captioned it: “Forensics analysing the spunk”.

Featured image via Instagram