Sport

Sport

Ones to watch: Durham University Rugby Club

Check out the best players

Meet the new self-confessed big lads on campus

These DURFC lads mean business

DURFC start bid for Twickenham in Super Rugby League

BLEED PALATINATE

Choccy Tuesdays: Where rugby boys gather and eat chocolate together on Tuesdays

Ever wondered what DURFC’s elite get up to on a Tuesday evening?

VIDEO: Butler vs York Varsity Boat Race

Watch Durham triumph over York… at drinking

Player of the Week: Jess Cooper

A member of the Divas’ old guard, the outstanding Jess Cooper is our player of the week. She likes her teammates’ ‘unbeatable abs’.

Team of the Week: Durham Divas

Fresh from their most successful year yet, the Durham Divas are looking to throw some even more outrageous shapes this year.

What’s Hot: Week 1

New Term. New Year. New Places to be.

Heard something you think
we should know?

We want to look into your case

SEND US A TIP

Meet the Captains

As the beginning of the academic year looms ever closer, it’s time to meet your sporting heroes, our captains and presidents, those paragons of athleticism and leadership we call Palatinates.

Commonwealth names: meet the students competing in Glasgow

11 days, 11 athletes: ahead of tomorrow’s opening ceremony, Katie Strick meets some of the student hopefuls set to compete at Glasgow 2014…

Hill vs Bailey Charity Cricket

Following on from the continued success of the rugby Hill vs Bailey charity match, college cricketers are looking to equal the popularity of their rugby counterparts, and perhaps even surpass it…

Get Involved: College Festival of Sport

Last chance to sign up – today! On 10th June Durham’s one and only inter-collegiate sports day returns.

Hill vs Bailey: Ask the captains

With another set of exams looming and the number of pointlessly irritating library selfies at an all-time-high, we thought we’d give you a bit of a break with the captains’ views on this year’s hotly anticipated Hill vs Bailey charity rugby match.

Durham MCC cricketer stars in World Cricket League triumph

Ben Stevens has, for the second time, been named player of the tournament in the World Cricket League Division 5! JOE MAYES reports.

Collingwood Cricket submit false results in match-fixing scandal

Collingwood College Cricket Club are the dominant force in college cricket. Now its authority has been shaken to the very core. VINCENT LIM reveals how senior members of the club purportedly fabricated results in college sport’s most recent scandal…

TONIGHT – HCAFC vs Cuth’s in the Floodlit Cup final

It’s been a long journey for both Hatfield and Cuth’s but it’s finally here – the Floodlit Cup final. We spoke to both Captains ahead of the match, and bring you the buildup to this pinnacle of the footballing season.