P Diddy children

Diddy’s children have released statement supporting him and slamming ‘conspiracy theories’

‘We stand united, supporting you every step of the way’

Six of the children of P Diddy have shared a joint statement about their father amid indictment on charges of sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution. Whilst P Diddy has seven children in total, his youngest is only two years old.

In a statement obtained by PEOPLE, his children stated: “The past month has devastated our family. Many have judged both him and us based on accusations, conspiracy theories, and false narratives that have spiraled into absurdity on social media.”

The statement continued: “We stand united, supporting you every step of the way. We hold onto the truth, knowing it will prevail, and nothing will break the strength of our family. WE MISS YOU & LOVE YOU DAD. Quincy, Justin, Christian, Chance, Jessie & D’Lila.”

At the start of October, it was revealed another 120 people had come forward accusing P Diddy of sexual misconduct.

He has denied all allegations against him and his attorney Erica Wold told UNILAD: “As Mr. Combs’ legal team has emphasised, he cannot address every meritless allegation in what has become a reckless media circus.

“That said, Mr. Combs emphatically and categorically denies as false and defamatory any claim that he sexually abused anyone, including minors. He looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation.”

For all the latest news and drama and drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook