‘Have some decorum’: Sacha blasts her MAFS UK co-stars for fighting with each other online

She’s called out cast members who are publicly beefing whilst the show is on

Right now, there’s a lot of drama on MAFS UK 2024. And after every episode, the cast members all take to their Instagram stories to write lengthy statements about the chaos, and from those it’s clear to see who’s still got bad blood, months after the show was filmed. However now, bride Sacha has blasted her MAFS UK co-stars for airing their beef online and encouraging hate.

During a video posted to Instagram, Sacha directly called out MAFS UK 2024 cast members, and basically said they should know better than to insight hate, given they are all going through the experience together. She said that given the amount of hate the cast get from viewers, the cast members don’t “need to be attacking each other online as well.”

“I’m struggling to fathom how other cast members are slating other cast members online and in stories and in Q&As for scenes that happened a while ago and so much is coming up that happens after,” she said.

“You’re all acting like you’re living in the moment right now. We’ve still got a lot coming up! I mean we get so much [hate] online already, like the trolling and stuff that we don’t need to be attacking each other online as well. Like it’s still causing arguments now, like just let it be! Just watch it and let it be, I know it’s hard but we’re better than that.”

Sacha calls out her MAFS UK 2024 co-stars

via E4

She posted the video with the caption “have some decorum” written underneath, and continued: “What I’m trying to get at is we’re all facing our own individual battles right now, like there’s so much hate toward each cast member that we don’t need to be encouraging that… Stop encouraging the trolling, stop encouraging the trolling! Stop it.”

A lot of the cast members have been beefing each other online recently. Polly has had a lot to say about her feud with Hannah, Polly also had a very public spat with Orson last week, whilst Hannah called out the other MAFS girls for “attacking” and “bullying” her at the retreat. These are just a few examples of many, as after pretty much every episode a member of the cast will start up beef on Instagram.

Sacha went on to say she feels as though cast members have been encouraging hate from viewers, and concluded: “Just have some decorum. We don’t need to be doing the same as what everyone else is doing that’s hurting people.”

Well said!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook