MAFS UK Kieran Kristina

Kristina reveals how she *really* felt about Kieran’s teeth prank during MAFS UK wedding

Not Kristina genuinely thinking they were his teeth

I won’t lie, when I first saw the preview clip of Kieran surprising Kristina with his set of false teeth at the altar I was worried he might end up being a MAFS UK 2024 troublemaker. But now we know them they’re honestly the most wholesome couple in the entirety of MAFS history and I’m really hoping they’re still together now.

Well, now Kristina has revealed how she genuinely felt about Kieran’s false teeth waiting for her at the end of the aisle during an interview on Capital Radio. Both Kristina and Kieran appeared on the show to talk more about their time on MAFS UK 2024, with the bride revealing her honest thoughts about his wedding day shenanigans.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Capital (@capitalofficial)

Kristina revealed: “So I was already crying. I couldn’t see because of the tears in my eyes. And then it wasn’t until I got closer and Kieran turned round and I was literally like ‘Huh? What’s going on here?’ And I was so confused.

“But then everything that was just going through my head was like, ‘Oh my god, if they are his real teeth I’ve got to be so kind but I can’t work it out!’ And everybody’s looking at me. Everybody’s laughing at me. And I thought ‘I don’t want to do the wrong thing, what if I hurt his feelings?’

“When Kieran was actually like, ‘Are you all right, what’s your name?’ I didn’t even hear him because I was so fixated on his face and trying to work it out. And then obviously when you took them out then I knew that I could laugh.”

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook