Camila Cabello Shawn Mendes Sabrina Carpenter responds

Omg! Camila Cabello responds to Shawn Mendes and Sabrina Carpenter drama for first time

Soooo shady I love it

Camila Cabello, Sabrina Carpenter and Shawn Mendes have been back and forth commenting and shading about their presumed love triangle drama for what feels like months – and now Camila responds with the shadiest comment about the saga. I love it. Chaos. Camila appeared on the Call Her Daddy podcast and gave a very sassy response when she was asked a question that hinted very strongly at the drama whilst playing a game of Never Have I Ever with host Alex Cooper.

Call Her Daddy is currently on its Unwell Tour, and Camila Cabello was the guest. Alex Cooper was playing a game of Never Have I Ever with Camila, and asked her “Never have I ever had a song written about me.” Camila responded with practically a mic drop moment, saying “You know what, I have been lucky to contribute in many ways to the great music of the 21st century.  Sometimes I have written them. Sometimes they have been written about me. You’re welcome, motherf*ckers.” Wow.

For those who missed it, Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes dated for years before splitting up. Shawn Mendes was then heavily rumoured tone dating Sabrina Carpenter, although the two never addressed it. On the new Sabrina Carpenter record Short N Sweet, notably on her number one single Taste, people think the lyrics are addressing how Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello allegedly linked back up and rekindled the romance – this is what Camila Cabello responds to.

The lyrics to Taste go “I heard you’re back together and if that’s true / You’ll just have to taste me when he’s kissin’ you / If you want forever, I bet you do / Just know you’ll taste me too.” The music video also cast Jenna Ortega playing Sabrina’s rival, which had people commenting on the aesthetic similarities between Ortega and Camila.

Wild.

For more like this article plus all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook