Nick and Hannah on Love Is Blind

Nick just very much revealed if he and Hannah are still together after Love Is Blind

Oops!

Love Is Blind star Nick Dorka just very much revealed the fate of himself and Hannah in the experiment, in a very awkward interview. Of course, cast members of the show are meant to keep their relationship statuses secret until the reunion so viewers can enjoy the drama without spoilers, but Nick has completely given the game away.

Over the weekend, an interview with TMZ was released – which isn’t really much of an interview, the publication tracked him down in an airport and quizzed him about what’s coming next.

Speaking at LAX, the publication asked Nick why he wanted to go on Love Is Blind over a show like The Bachelor, and his answer very much pointed at him not being with Hannah anymore. Hannah and Nick got engaged in the pods, and we’re yet to see the outcome of the weddings episodes.

@tmz

#LoveIsBlind star #NickDorka may’ve accidentally dropped a MAJOR season 7 spoiler ⚠😱 Full #exclusive at the link in bio!

♬ original sound – TMZ

Nick told TMZ The Bachelor could be his next reality TV appearance, and joked: “That’s next. Come on America. Vote me in.” He then started scrambling and declared he is “married.” He later told the publication he’d had a long flight, and was “joking” about needing to go on another dating show.

You can see by the panic in his eyes during the clip that he quickly realised the slip-up. Joking? Or did you just say in front of a full camera crew that you’re still open to finding love on another dating show?

I guess we’ll have to wait and see, either way, an awkward watch for Nick!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.