All the girls rumoured for Love Island 2024

Makeup artists and influencers: All the girls rumoured to be going on Love Island 2024

I’m ready for that villa!

So far there have been a whole bunch of rumoured Islanders for Love Island 2024 – and I can tell you for free, the girls are going to be carrying the villa on their backs once again.

In the last week or so, as the start date for the summer series edges even closer, there have been reports most days about people ITV bosses are said to be looking at casting for the villa.

So who are they all? Let’s meet all the girls rumoured to be taking part on Love Island 2024!

Grace Jackson

The first girl “confirmed” for Love Island 2024 is model, Grace Jackson. Grace is from Manchester, and already has a huge 80k strong following on Instagram. Her followers include huge names such as Conor McGregor, and Love Island’s Molly-Mae Hague.

She is also already signed to MM Management, and on Insta has worked with with brands such as Fashion Nova and Rihanna’s lingerie brand, Savage X Fenty. Grace is an Islander in the making, basically.

A source told MailOnline: “Love Island producers are really excited about Grace, not only is she beautiful but she’s fun and looking to find her dream man, so will hopefully make the perfect contestant.”

Samantha Kenny

Up next is Samantha Kenny, who according to various reports, has also been lined-up and will be entering the villa any day soon. Samantha is 27-years-old, from Liverpool and currently works in a beauty salon.

On her Instagram, Samantha shares loads of vibey pictures of her on nights out and of her work in the makeup industry. Does anyone else think she looks loads like All Stars Islander, Arabella Chi and also kind of like Lucinda Strafford?

Patsy Field

Patsy is a third girl who according to the tabloids, is definitely going to be on the show. According to MailOnline, 29-year-old influencer Patsy Field is being lined up to enter the villa in just over a week. She was born with Erb’s palsy, which was developed during her birth at Lewisham hospital.

A TV insider said: “Patsy is a brilliant signing for the show, she’s hilarious so will definitely bring good vibes and positive energy. She has never let her disability define her but she’s also excited for the opportunity to educate audiences who might not know about Erb’s palsy because awareness is key.”

Gigi Simon

Gigi rounds up the girls who could be going into the Love Island 2024, and her name has been rumoured for a while. She’s 19, and her mum is Real Housewives of Cheshire and CBB’s Lauren Simon!

According to reports, Gigi is “really keen to sign up” for Love Island this year, and production thinks she would make a great contestant. A source revealed: “It’s early stages and she’s just in talks but Gigi is really keen to sign up. She’s obviously got ITV connections through her mum but if she does get on the show, it won’t be because of that.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.