Omg, MAFS Australia star Ollie Skelton has been secretly posting pics of his new girlfriend

She’s actually friends with Tahnee’s younger sister!

It looks like MAFS Australia alumni Ollie Skelton is in a new relationship and it turns out his new girlfriend is even friends with his ex Tahnee’s younger sister.

So Dramatic! revealed that his new girlfriend is called Nadia, and whilst Ollie had been posting a lot of pictures of her on his story they have since been deleted. New girlfriend Nadia also shared pictures on her Instagram of MAFS Australia groom Ollie Skelton bringing her flowers, playing golf with her, lying on her bed and taking her on dates. There’s still one picture of her up on his Instagram on slide six on this Instagram carousel, if anyone fancies being nosy (I know you want to have a peek!)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ollie Skelton (@skeltonollie)

Last December Tahnee and Ollie Skelton from season 10 of MAFS Australia announced their breakup, with the two originally being matched on the experiment.

In separate statements on Instagram the couple announced the news, with Tahnee telling her followers, “Sadly, Ollie and I have decided to part ways. Our lives are taking us in different directions and we feel at this stage it’s the best decision for us. From meeting as strangers who got ‘married’, to genuinely finding love, I’m pretty proud of the time we’ve shared. Our journey together has been such a roller coaster but sometimes relationships just don’t work out – no matter how much you want them to – and that’s okay.”

Ollie said separately his hope the pair could continue being friends, “I kinda have this pipe dream of us being like Jerry and Elaine from Seinfeld post-breakup, a very hard thing to do obviously, but the sentiment at its core is that I plan to try to be someone who champions Tahnee and can be there for her as a friend.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on whether Tim and Sara are still together, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.