Georgia Steel confirms feud with Love Island All Stars Islanders

Georgia Steel confirms Love Island feud and says she ‘isn’t invited’ to All Stars nights out

Yikes!

Georgia Steel seems to have confirmed there’s a feud going on between herself and her Love Island: All Stars co-stars, after confirming she doesn’t get invited on the nights out they go on together.

People have wondered if there’s some sort of divide in the group that has formed since the All Stars villa, seeing as cast members keep going on big nights out together, but only certain Islanders are in attendance.

There was a wild night out to celebrate the series wrapping earlier this year, and from the posts the Islanders shared, you could tell in attendance was Casey, Tom, Hannah, Demi, Callum, Luis, Jess, Eve, Josh, Molly and Sophie. The All Stars Islanders hit a number of clubs in London, and were seen on the dance floor and ordering bottles of drink to a table. It looked ~messy~.

Then just last week, after Molly was announced as the latest ambassador for Boohoo, she held a huge launch party for her collection in Manchester. Pretty much all the All Stars were there, and they shared loads of pictures. Well, everyone, apart from Georgia Steel. This night got pretty rowdy too, and ended in Hannah Elizabeth getting kicked out of the event for vaping inside.

Speaking of these nights out her fellow Islanders have been going on, Georgia Steel has confirmed there is a post Love Island: All Stars feud, and she’s been snubbed from their get togethers.

She was asked on Instagram: “Do you not go out with or see the rest of the Love Island girls? I see on their snaps that they all go out quite frequently together but you are never with them.” Georgia simply replied: “I wasn’t invited x.”

It looks as though Georgia has continued to fuel the rumours further, as she’s refused to follow a bunch of the Islanders on Instagram since the show ended. Georgia doesn’t follow All Stars such as Anton, Callum or Mitch.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.