Selling Sunset’s Chelsea divorcing husband Jeff as she ‘thinks he’s been cheating for months’

‘She wanted to catch him in the act before filing’

Last week it was reported Selling Sunset star Chelsea Lazkani is currently divorcing her husband Jeff. Now, it’s been claimed she is doing so as she believes he had been unfaithful during their relationship.

In documents obtained by a number of outlets a few days ago, it was stated she cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for their split. It’s not completely clear when the couple called it quits, as Chelsea is said to have written their split date on the documents as “TBD”.

Now, US Weekly has said a source is claiming Chelsea called quits on the seven year marriage because she believed Jeff had been cheating on her for a number of months.

“Chelsea believes Jeff was unfaithful in their marriage and that is why she filed for divorce,” a source claimed to the publication. “The divorce has been looming for weeks now and she decided to abruptly file. She is completely devastated right now and is especially upset for her the sake of their children.”

Selling Sunset star Chelsea Lazkani divorcing husband Jeff

via Netflix

The insider claimed the cheating “had been going on for months” and added: “She had suspected the cheating for a while and wanted to catch him in the act before filing. She finally had enough and decided to file this week, but it was a long time coming. She is still in the house with their kids. She wants him to stay out of the house, and they are not on speaking terms.”

Jeff, who shares two young children with Chelsea, has not commented on the claims, and Chelsea herself has not publicly spoken of them either.

It’s also been reported that Chelsea is asking Jeff, father of their five-year-old son Maddox and three-year-old daughter Melia, for spousal support, and she has requested joint physical and legal custody of their two children. It’s also not clear if the couple had a prenup, and it’s been reported they will settle division of their assets in court.

Chelsea had been married to businessman Jeff Lazkani since 2017, after they met on Tinder when Chelsea moved to America. Chelsea actually met Selling Sunset’s Jason Oppenheim through her husband – Jason sold her husband a home, and she attended the open house.

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.