Celebrity Big Brother 2024 leaked

Omg, the full cast lineup for Celebrity Big Brother 2024 has apparently leaked

What will Louis Walsh and Ekin-Su talk about!?

It’s been weeks of rumours, but it was only a matter of time before the Celebrity Big Brother cast for 2024 would get leaked. And I hate to say it, but The Sun has published their rundown of the cast that it claims is the official cast for this year’s series, and whilst it’s not been confirmed by the channel it usually gets it pretty spot on year after year. Last time CBB aired, The Sun got their leak 100 per cent correct, so whilst this isn’t fully confirmed yet… enjoy the full leaked alleged cast of Celebrity Big Brother 2024.

Nikita Kuzmin

Via BBC

Everyone’s floppy haired Strictly Come Dancing fave. His partnership with Layton Williams this year has just made him even more popular – they got to the final!

David Potts

David WEEKENDER Potts is my Gemma Collins. I can’t wait for his chaos. The moaning, the arguments, give it to me now. 

Bradley Riches

The Heartstopper actor is allegedly also a part of the Celebrity Big Brother 2024 leaked cast. He hit his stride the Netflix hit in series as James.

Zeze Millz

Cultural commentator and presenter Zeze Millz is next up.

Marisha Williams

Next in is an American broadway star, known for her roles in Aladdin and Something Rotten – but most famously for playing the lead in Dreamgirls.

She won an Olivier in 2022!

Colson Smith

Not bloody Craig from Corrie. Spare us.

Fern Britton

Celebrity big Brother 2024 leaked

Ar Fern needs to spill any Schofield goss asap.

Louis Walsh

Celebrity Big Brother 2024 Leake

Naur, I’m shaking you guys. An evil soul but great TV. I need the bitching, the moaning and the kicking off. Louis has been rumoured since literally day one of CBB being announced.

Lauren Simon

A Real Housewives of Cheshire icon, imo. I love that video where she’s like, “I can’t WAIT to see the girls. My head has been absolutely spinning with what’s going on. x” Love her.

Gary Goldsmith

Kate Middleton’s actual uncle. Will he solve the current mystery?!?!?! Essential info needed.

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

Celebrity Big Brother 2024 leaked

My favourite Love Islander of all time? I do think. Fresh off the back of The Traitors USA, she’s just made for TV.

Levi Roots

The Dragon’s Den investment winning sauce making LEGEND rounds off the Celebrity Big Brother 2024 leaked cast.

Sharon Osbourne 

Sharon will apparently be a house guest on CBB this year, popping in for a few days.

For all the latest Big Brother, reality TV and entertainment news, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook