Toby Love Island

Omg, Toby has just claimed his ex-girlfriend cheated on him in SHOCKING confession

Toby will reveal all in tonight’s episode

Omg, you guys. In the preview for tonight’s Love Island: All Stars episode Toby makes an absolutely shocking confession to Anton that has genuinely left me gobsmacked.

He reveals to Anton that his ex-girlfriend cheated on him which meant he had to end the relationship, and whilst it’s implied he’s talking about Chloe it’s not yet confirmed.

In the preview for tonight’s episode of Love Island: All Stars Toby says: “Even when we broke up. People always said that I cheated…it wasn’t even my choice to end the relationship but I had to end it because it was cheating. When it’s cheating it’s done. Bro, it hurts…it hurts to get cheated on.

“To be classed as a cheat…I should have just kept quiet in that moment.”

Reassuring Toby, Anton says: “There’s nothing worse than being called something you’re not and not even something you’re not but something you despise.”

Toby says: “I can’t lie to you. I’ll tell you right now. With that girl, she was it…I was happy. Soulmate vibes.

“After that happened bro, honestly the hardest time…hands down.”

Toby’s last major relationship was with Chloe Burrows, and the two broke up in 2022. Toby told The Sun that it was Chloe’s decision to end the relationship. “At the end of the day, it wasn’t a hard decision – once you’re having serious core problems, really and truly it’s done, isn’t it?

“It’s one of those ones, because it’s my relationship I don’t want to say what those issues were. I haven’t really said it out loud to anyone really and truly, it’s almost like I’m running from it. I run from it.”

He went on to say that the pair were not talking. “It’s not her side that we’re not talking,” he said.

It looks like he’ll go into more detail into what happened in his previous relationship tonight with Anton, and I will be tuned in for the drama.

The Tab have reached out to Chloe Burrows and her management for comment.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.