Love Is Blind couple Alex and Brennon expecting a baby

Omg, Love Is Blind’s Alexa and Brennon are expecting a baby!

‘I lay my hands on my stomach and rub it all the time. I’m obsessed’

Love Is Blind season three couple Alexa and Brennon Lemieux have announced they are expecting their first baby together!

The couple said their vows on the third season of the show and have been together since, and are now the second couple from the show to announce they are expecting a child. Their new arrival is due in the summer.

“We wanted this to happen and so we’re just grateful to be here,” Alexa told People Magazine. “It’s been such a big part of my life [and] I’m the worst secret keeper … so I’m ready for it to be out there!

“I just love looking in the mirror, because I remember not being pregnant and looking in the mirror and [thinking], ‘Oh, I just can’t wait for something to be there.’ Now there is, and I’m like, I love it! I just lay my hands on my stomach and just rub it all the time. I’m obsessed.”

Brennon added: “Everybody always says the same thing … which is when you least expect something to happen, it will happen. That was the case meeting each other. I had stopped dating, seeing people. She had stopped, and we just met on a show so it was by happenstance. And the same thing with this, which is you don’t really expect anything to happen and it happened. So it’s always good.”

The couple found out the news in November, and said they had been trying to get pregnant for over a year. “I went through some fertility treatments and nothing worked,” Alexa added. “I was really nervous that maybe we’re never going to be able to have kids.”

Sharing the news on Instagram the couple posted with the caption: “The best of me and the best of you, baby Lemieux coming soon 🤍.”

This comes two months after season four couple Zack Goytowski and Bliss Poureetezadi-Goytowski announced they too are expecting their first baby together. They are due in the spring.

Congrats!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.