Jennifer Lawrence husband Cooke Maroney

From art dealer to high society: All we know about Jennifer Lawrence’s millionaire husband

He went from dealing masterpieces to marrying one

In the glitzy realm of Hollywood romance, Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney stand out as a beacon of love, art, and genuine connection. In every photo which emerges of them together online, they always seem to be laughing. The whole internet is envious of them simply having a great time.

From a discreet meeting orchestrated by a mutual friend to exchanging vows in a star-studded Rhode Island affair, Jennifer and Cooke’s love story has captivated hearts. But who actually is this art connoisseur who painted his love on the canvas of J-Law’s heart? Here’s everything you need to know about this millionaire art dealer:

So, how did J-Law and her husband meet?

Jen and Cooke’s love story began not with a Hollywood script but with a stroke of serendipity. Picture a blind date masterfully orchestrated by a mutual friend named Laura Simpson. Spring of 2018 witnessed the fusion of two worlds—Hollywood and the art scene—as Jennifer and Cooke crossed paths.

“They met through Jen’s friend Laura…” a source revealed in an intimate interview with Page Six. “They have been very private and careful not to be seen together.”

This chance encounter laid the foundation for a love story that transcended the boundaries of Tinseltown. Balancing Hollywood careers with parenthood, Cooke and Jennifer welcomed their first child, Cy, in February 2022. Despite their high-profile status, the couple has embraced a more private approach to their personal life, shielding their relationship from excessive media attention.

And what exactly does Cooke Maroney do?

Before becoming Mr. Jennifer Lawrence, Cooke grew up in Vermont and carved his path in the sophisticated world of art galleries in New York. As a director-at-large at Gladstone Gallery, Cooke’s expertise in the art scene extends beyond the glimmering lights of Hollywood.

His role as a director at Gladstone Art Gallery involves curating ground-breaking exhibitions and supporting emerging artists, contributing to the gallery’s reputation as a leading art destination.

Reflecting on his journey in an interview with Artsy, Cooke said: “In the art world, the way information is shared is rapidly changing, a growing group of internet-savvy collectors are searching for art online with galleries eager to provide it.”

How much is Cooke Maloney really worth right now?

Cooke’s personal net worth has been growing steadily throughout his impressive career. In 2018, his worth was estimated at $15 million but ballooned to $25 million by 2023. Just an extra $10million – no big deal. Although, of course, his financial status has been boosted by marrying Jen, too.

Cheers to the couple who turned a canvas into a masterpiece of love!