Made in Chelsea

You guys, Binky from Made in Chelsea just confirmed a new spin-off show is in the works

I need her back on my screen

Everyone stay calm, but Binky has just confirmed she’s going to be starring in a new Made in Chelsea spin-off show and I actually cannot wait.

The new show will also feature Louise Thompson and Rosie Fortescue among others. But rather than focusing on scandals and relationships, the show will focus on their lives now they’re in their thirties with children.

Binky told the MailOnline: “We have started discussing doing something new. It will be a show about ‘what happened next?’ or the ‘mummies of Chelsea’ type of thing.’ I have spoken to a few people and they have all said yes so far!

“I always get asked ‘Is there going to be an OG reunion?’ and people saying they would like to see the old cast back together. Me, Louise and Rosie and still super close, we always make time for each other for our girly lunches and dinners. We’re like family.

“I will not be returning to Made In Chelsea because my life is obviously completely different now, I’m a wife and I have three children and businesses, but we are in talks about doing something completely new.”

She said: “I feel like the new show would be a really interesting concept because I’m not interested in talking about who is cheating on who, we all have our own exciting and different lives going on, but not all of it will be happy all of the time.”

I can’t wait to see how the show unfolds!

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook