One month on, here’s what Gypsy Rose Blanchard has been up to since leaving prison

She just got the cutest new puppy!!

It’s been nearly a month now since Gypsy Rose Blanchard was released from prison due to the murder of her mother Dee Dee Blanchard. But one of the first things she planned to do was try and meet Taylor Swift.

In prison, she spent all of her commissary money on buying all of her albums, but sadly she’s not managed to meet her just yet. It was reported that she was forced to leave Missouri by her parole officer, where the Chiefs game where she planned to meet Taylor was held.

But she has been up to a lot since leaving prison, including getting a new puppy this week, a New York trip and having *way* too much fun with her husband Ryan.

So from getting a puppy to having *way* too much fun with her husband, this is everything Gypsy Rose Blanchard has been up to since leaving prison:

Getting a new puppy

Nah, I actually can’t cope with how cute this is. Gypsy Rose and Ryan have just bought a puppy called Pixie and it’s possibly one of the cuest dogs I’ve ever seen.

In a TikTok showing the puppy to everyone, Gypsy said: “Hey y’all! So I wanna introduce you guys to someone very special. This is Pixie, she is an eight-week-old baby Malchi puppy. She is a sweetheart and she is already spoiled rotten.”

They bought Pixie around three days ago: “We went to PetSmart, bought everything she could possibly need,” she said, before showing a picture of the puppy sleeping on her new bed on her first night they brought her home.

She then showed a photo of where Pixie ended up “by the end of the night”, in bed with them, where she quickly took over “my side of the bed, like she owns it.”

She added: “Right now I just wanted to get something that we both can kind of have, to take care of and just have as an addition to the family. We’re not ready to have a baby yet, so this was like the next best thing.”

I already can’t get enough of the puppy content so very very glad that Gypsy Rose said there will be “many many more puppy videos and pictures” to come.

New York trip

@gypsyroseblanchard727

First time in New York City. Thank you all for embracing me. 💗 @LifetimeTV

♬ Welcome To New York (Taylor’s Version) – Taylor Swift

As part of her promo for her new documentary The Prison Confessions of Gypsy Rose Blanchard, Gypsy went to New York on a trip with her husband Ryan. When they were there they visited Times Square, Central Park, went ice skating, saw a show on Broadway and posed on the red carpet.

Shopping for new shoes

The very first thing that Gypsy did after being released was going to buy a new pair of shoes. She was filmed going into a shoe shop with her husband, Ryan Anderson wearing unfastened boots that didn’t seem to fit her. She was then pictured absolutely beaming with her new pair of trainers.

Fresh set of nails and a new phone

Her first post on Instagram after being released was captioned: “First selfie of freedom!” where she showed off her new pink iPhone 15 in a hotel room next to a crate of Dr Pepper. Controversial YouTuber and singer Trisha Paytas commented: “QUEEN let’s crack open that Dr Pepper”.

In another picture posted a few days later she showed off her new wedding ring as well as her fresh set of nails. The pic was captioned: “Finally get to wear my beautiful wedding ring”.

The top comment on the post reads: “Less than a week out and have a fresh set. You’re killing the game queen”.

Gypsy married her husband Ryan in 2022 whilst she was still in prison.

Welcome home and New Year’s parties

Since coming home, Gypsy had a welcome home party as well as a New Year’s Eve party. Her sister Mia Blanchard posted a video of her on Insta with a confetti cannon in front of huge welcome home balloons and a big cake.

She also had a party on New Year’s Eve when she posted a photo of a New Year’s Kiss with her husband Ryan.

Having *a lot* of fun with her husband

So people were kind of freaking out after Gypsy clapped back at hate comments made towards her husband Ryan Anderson. In a comment on Instagram, she said: “Ryan, don’t listen to the haters. I love you, and you love me. We do not owe anyone anything. Our family is who matters. If you get likes and good comments great, if you get hate then whatever because THEY DON’T MATTER.

“I love you. Besides they jealous because you are rocking my world every night. Yeah, I said it. The D is fire. Happy wife happy life.” As she should!

Ryan then replied: “Who said I have a damn about what these jealous people say anyway, haha…now come get it baby…”

Promoting her new book and documentary

In a TikTok where she also showed off a fresh set of eyelashes, Gypsy Rose thanked everyone for all the support she’s been getting. But she also said she has “a lot of great things happening really soon” and promoted her new documentary “The Prison Confessions of Gypsy Rose Blanchard” which will be released tomorrow and her new e-book “Released: Conversations on the Eve of Freedom” out in the ninth of January.