matt rife net worth

Inside Matt Rife’s millionaire net worth and how he made his money doing stand up

He can afford to pay for a new jawline, that’s all I’m saying

Matt Rife has shot to fame after going viral on TikTok and people literally cannot seem to keep his name out their mouthes, for both good and bad reasons. In fairness, landing a Netflix special, a world tour and a talented girlfriend isn’t a bad year all in all if you ask me – ignoring all of his controversies of course. With the amount of tour dates he keeps shoving down people’s throats, there’s no doubt he’s absolutely rolling in it. But by how much, I hear you say?

Matt Rife has an estimated net worth of $30 million, as of 2023

Matt allegedly earns around $6 million a year from his comedy shows and YouTube videos, where he is best known for his comedy specials, Only Fans.

But the total net worth of Matt Rife is actually estimated to be $30 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He’s been doing comedy ever since he was a pre-teen, so not only has he racked up years and years of experience in the industry, but also some serious bank.

But it definitely wasn’t as easy as it seems, as Matt opened up about how hard it was to go viral after spending years doing stand up. Speaking to Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show, the 28-year-old said he actually had considered quitting in July last year as his comedy was struggling so much: “I went from – I mean, literally, July of last year, I was considering quitting comedy and everything. I couldn’t sell any tickets at any comedy club. I wasn’t getting any kind of break.”

But after posting a one off video on TikTok which went viral, Matt shot to fame and his videos repeatedly got millions and millions of views on the app.

Since then, he’s released two specials in 2023 and embarked on a sold out world tour, ironically named Problemattic, with shows across America, the UK and Australia.

And after landing a Netflix special which aired this November, he’s clearly one of the biggest comedians to watch and is up there with the top dogs of comedy, even fraternising with the likes of Kevin Hart. His rise to fame is something to be admired and I have to respect his work ethic, if nothing else.

For all the latest celeb, reality TV and entertainment news and gossip like this explainer on the net worth of Matt Rife, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook

From celebrities to models: Inside the relationship history of Matt Rife

Matt Rife is facing backlash, this time for telling a six-year-old that Santa isn’t real

Matt Rife compared women’s genitals to looking like chewing gum in podcast

Featured image via Netflix