Fortnite Chapter 5 skins ranked

All the Battle Pass skins from Fortnite Chapter 5, ranked from worst to best

Peter Griffin finally in Fortnite feels like a fever dream

Fortnite Chapter 5 season one is here, and following a much beloved return to OG Fortnite for the past month it had big shoes to fill. For me, I have never been majorly nostalgic for the original island or Fortnite OG in general – despite the fact I started playing in Chapter 1 Season 3, I have always preferred the game as we got more features and it took more risks. Chapter 5 has launched with a near perfect island, and despite jarring new movement mechanics and a despicable locker UI (where the hell is the option to shuffle presets!?) I am having a great time with the game again. One thing we’re all unanimously in agreement on is that the Battle Pass slaps, so here’s all the Fortnite Chapter 5 skins ranked.

8. Vengeance Jones

Via Epic Games

Not a terrible skin, especially not the second more creative edit style. I like Agent Jones as a character but do we need ANOTHER Jonesy Battle Pass skin? Can’t help but think this slot could have been used for someone more interesting and just put him in the shop – like they did with Slone in Chapter 4 Season 3.

7. Montague

Via Epic Games

Really love the throne of diamonds emote he comes with – will be using that in a lot of my presets. But this skin, I feel like we’ve had ones who look exactly like him in several Battle Passes. He’s not dissimilar to Kado Thorne. Not bad just a bit same old, you know? The all diamond style just looks like the super styles from Chapter 2 Season 5.

6. Solid Snake

Fortnite Chapter 5 skins ranked

Via Epic Games

A great collab skin for sure, just not one I’ll use that often. I’m sure huge Metal Gear Solid fans are over the moon though – he looks great. I personally would love a return to bonus skins being Fortnite originals, or at least collabs with a hefty amount of edit styles. It’s to Solid Snake’s detriment that there are already so many military looking skins in the game.

5. Peter Griffin

Of all the Fortnite Chapter 5 skins ranked here, I imagine most people will have Peter Griffin right at the top. I don’t blame them, he’s been hyped and leaked for ages and he’s finally here – if you’re a Family Guy diehard lover then this must be your dream. I wish there was an original body edit style, though – I don’t get why he has to be absolutely JACKED? Although he looks kinda hot, I can’t lie. The easter egg when you kill him in a match is perfect.

4. Hope

Via Epic Games

Hope is the seasonal goth girly e-gamer queen and I love her. I know we’ve had ones similar to this for years but I think she’s done so nicely, I will definitely have her in my locker load out for seasons to come. All the edit styles are really good colours and the whole set absolutely slaps. Queen.

3. Oscar

Via Epic Games

Not really the kind of skin I run often, but he’s so cool and well detailed I just have to applaud. Way better than Meowscles, there – I said it! So slick, so cool – great set. I imagine the furries are having the time of their life.

2. Nisha

Fortnite Chapter 5 skins ranked

Via Epic Games

Of all the Fortnite Chapter 5 skins ranked here, when I saw Nisha leaked in the skin surveys Epic Games drops every so often I barely even looked twice at her. Never thought I’d be majorly fussed on a fencing skin, but she’s finished so clean and smartly that I can’t wait to unlock her. The black and pink styles are even better, especially the pink with the gold accents. Queen.

1. Valeria

Fortnite Chapter 5 skins ranked

Via Epic Games

A tier 100 female skin that knocks it out of the park. Every style is amazing, the trousers with hair down and the updo with coat – and you can switch between in matches. Adore her. I wish you could play as her with flames off, but I’m confident Epic will add that in a further update. (PLEASE).

For more like Fortnite Chapter 4 skins ranked and all the latest gaming news, memes and updates follow The Holy Church of Gaming on Facebook. 

Related stories recommended by this writer:

From location to characters: Here’s everything we know about Rockstar’s GTA 6 from the trailer

• All the game-changing news we’ve got about The Sims 5 so far

• Everything wrong with Growing Together, The Sims 4’s new expansion pack