Rockstar GTA 6 everything we know

From location to characters: Here’s everything we know about Rockstar’s GTA 6 from the trailer

I can’t believe it’s not coming out until 2025

I can’t believe it’s actually here! Last night Rockstar unexpectedly released the trailer for Grand Theft Auto one day early after someone leaked the entire GTA 6 trailer on Twitter.

Whilst it’s a shame they were forced to release it early, it means we got to see it a whole day early as well! The trailer looks absolutely spectacular, with stunning visuals, gorgeous character design and a great soundtrack.

But the trailer didn’t answer all our questions about Rockstar’s upcoming release, so here’s everything we know so far about GTA 6.

When is it going to be released?

All we know is that the game will be released at some point during 2025. I genuinely don’t think I’m going to be able to contain my excitement for that long.

What platforms it is going to be released on?

In a press release, Rockstar confirmed that GTA 6 would be released on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S. Sadly for PC players the game, like RDR2, will not be available for them to play at launch and they will have to wait to be able to play on PC.

Where is it taking place?

Via YouTube

Rockstar’s GTA 6 is going to take place in Leonida, based in Florida, featuring the vibrant streets of Vice City. The game will also feature locations such as Port Gellhorn, Yorktown and other locations.

Will it have online multiplayer?

Rockstar GTA 6 everything know

Via YouTube

Whilst online multiplayer hasn’t been confirmed for GTA 6, Rockstar recently acquired a new team that has worked on the online mods for GTA 5 online. Given how popular the online aspect of GTA is, I would assume there will be an online aspect of some kind for GTA 6.

Who are you going to play as?

Rockstar GTA 6 everything know

Via YouTube

Like in previous GTA incarnations, you will be playing multiple characters, and this time will be playing as Lucia and Jason. The two of them are giving major Bonnie and Clyde vibes, and it’s the first time in the series’ history that you can play as a girl. All I want is to put her in some iconic outfits, please let me have this Rockstar.

What music was playing in the trailer?

Rockstar GTA 6 everything know

Via YouTube

The music in the trailer is still in my head this morning and was called Love Is a Long Road by Tom Petty.

For everything you need to know about Rockstar’s GTA 6 trailer, gaming news, memes and updates follow The Holy Church of Gaming on Facebook. 

Related stories recommended by this writer:

• All the game-changing news we’ve got about The Sims 5 so far

• Everything wrong with Growing Together, The Sims 4’s new expansion pack

• Every game pack for The Sims 4, ranked meticulously from worst to best

Featured image via YouTube