are Tommy Fury Molly Mae still together

All that’s been said since Tommy returned home from his controversial boys’ trip

‘Molly was mortified’

Tommy Fury has officially touched back down in the UK after a weekend of partying in the UAE, which sent the whole of the internet eye-rolling after he was seen getting close to a girl in a club and dancing with Chris Brown.

But since Tommy returned home, there have been multiple reports that Molly-Mae – much like the fans in his Instagram comments accusing him from being an “absent father” to Bambi – is really not happy with his behaviour.

So in case you’re wondering what’s been going on with Molly and Tommy over the past few days, here’s everything that’s been said since he returned from his controversial boys’ trip:

Sources close to Molly said she was ‘mortified’ after the videos of Tommy partying went viral

While Tommy was living it up attending the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Molly was at home with Bambi taking her on festive days out to Santa’s Grotto alone. “This weekend has ended up being a real embarrassment to her,” a source told The Sun.

“She was mortified when she kept getting tagged in videos while she was just trying to enjoy a festive weekend with Bambi. She has told Tommy it really has to stop now he’s a dad and has told him to ditch some of his pals, who she thinks are a bad influence.”

Tommy said he missed Bambi when he got home but didn’t post anything about Molly

Once Tommy was back home in the UK, he immediately shared a photo of Bambi to his story, writing: “Oh how I’ve missed that cheeky face.” But everyone was wondering why he failed to mention Molly, particularly in light of the videos going round on social media.

Molly went to the cinema by herself despite Tommy only just having returned to the UK

Despite Tommy only just having returned from his trip, everyone quickly noticed Molly didn’t seem too fussed about spending time with him and instead went to the cinema by herself to watch Saltburn. Unbothered queen.

“I love a film with twists more than anything… and this had twist after twist. The ending! Wow,” she wrote in a mini review on her Instagram story. “I know this will be one of those films that I wish I could watch for the first time again so I didn’t know what was going to happen… A real hard watch at moments though.”