Revealed: The number of couples from MAFS UK 2023 who are still together has been leaked

Finally we can see the success rate!

The number of couples still together following the MAFS UK 2023 experiment has been leaked, and the success rate from the show is not looking good.

The MailOnline is reporting that three couples from the show this year are still together, and nine have split following the experiment. We have already seen Brad and Shona split, as well as Ella and Nathanial, Porscha and Terence, Rozz and Thomas and Laura and Arthur.

12 couples said “I do” at the altar throughout the show, and given that nine have since split, that means the show has had one of its most unsuccessful years to date.

A source told MailOnline: “Only three couples are still together after filming for the series ended in May. Considering they committed to each other for the rest of their lives, it’s not great and what’s more is a few of the show’s stars have even moved on in new relationships.

“Some of the contestants that are still working on their marriages feel that other contributors didn’t take the experiment as seriously as they could have, and fame definitely played a part in the decisions made.”

Number of MAFS UK 2023 couples who are still together has been leaked

via E4

Despite not being allowed to share anything about their relationship statuses after the show, quite a few of the MAFS cast have dropped hints about if they’re still together. Brad has since gone Instagram official with someone else, and it’s clear Adrienne and Matt don’t work out, as it’s been reported he’s now dating Shona!

What a load of drama!

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook