These are all the age gaps between the couples in Love Is Blind season five

The biggest is seven years

When the couples meet on Love Is Blind, all they can do is talk about each other. Obviously, because the whole show means they can’t look at one another. So it’s no surprise the topic of age comes up pretty early on, and the couples in Love Is Blind season five have spoken about age gaps they might have.

This season there have been fresh drama and twists, but the overall feel of the show is exactly the same. We had raw conversations, genuine connections formed and proposals. But how old are the cast members? Filming was a while ago, so here are all their ages now, and all the age gaps in the couples that have formed during Love Is Blind season five on Netflix.

Stacy and Izzy

Age gap: Three years

The age gaps between the couples in Love Is Blind season five on Netflix

via Netflix

Lots of the women in season five had a connection with Izzy, 31. In the end, he proposed to Stacy, 34, and they have a three year age gap.

Taylor and JP

Age gap: Six years

via Netflix

Taylor and JP have been pretty wholesome so far, but I have to say, they’re testing me with the “sugar butt” pet names. JP is 32 and Taylor is 26, so they have a six year age gap.

Lydia and Milton

Age gap: Seven years

via Netflix

And now we get onto the slightly messier of Love Is Blind season five couples – age wasn’t the only issue for Lydia and Milton, who also had to deal with Lydia’s ex being in the pods, too. In the end the couple got engaged, and they have the biggest age gap of seven years. Since filming, Lydia is 32 and Milton is now 25.

Aaliyah and Uche

Age gap: Five years

via Netflix

Ok, Aaliyah, 29, and Uche, 34, technically aren’t a couple as they never got to the proposal bit. Uche was ready to pop the big question, but Aaliyah had ducked out the entire experiment, following an intense conversation with friend Lydia, who she’d just found out was Uche’s ex. It’s looking like Aaliyah and Uche are no more, but we’ll have to wait and see.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.