These are the Made in Chelsea cast members who can make the most money on Instagram

Just some of the brands they have worked with include Sky, Lancôme and Hello Fresh

People have been obsessed with Made in Chelsea ever since it dropped on E4 and with it coming up to its 26th season, viewers have seen more drama, drink throws and tears than anyone could possibly imagine.

It comes as no surprise that the cast of Made in Chelsea, past and present, are incredibly rich – after all that’s what the show is all about. Many cast members who appeared on the show have gone on to open successful businesses and have become incredibly popular influencers.

With their millions of followers and dedicated fans thanks to the success of the show, the cast are often approached by brands to work alongside them and promote content on theicr Instagrams. But who is earning the most from all of these sponsored posts?

Casinos.win has analysed the Instagram accounts of the most popular Made in Chelsea cast members and have worked out who the top 10 highest earners are on Instagram of all time.

These are the top 10 Made in Chelsea cast members who could be making the most money on Instagram.

10. Emily Blackwell

Estimated earnings per day: £277

In the tenth spot of Made in Chelsea cast’s highest earners on Instagram is Emily Blackwell. Emily has a projected income of £101,042 so far this year. Some of the brands she has worked with in 2023 include Lipsy, Hublot and Harrods Beauty.

9. Olivia Bentley

Estimated earnings per day: £312

Olivia Bentley has a slightly smaller following in comparison to others on this list, with 558,000 followers on Instagram. It is estimated Olivia could earn £113,931 this year from her brand partnerships.

So far this year she has worked with Debenhams, Visit The USA and Gordon’s Gin.

8. Sophie Habboo

Estimated earnings per day: £421

Sophie Habboo first featured on Made in Chelsea on series 14, going on a date with Alex Mytton. She later began dating MIC icon Jamie Laing and the pair are now happily married.

Sophie is set to bring in an estimated £153,732 in earnings in 2023 from her 16 sponsored posts. The brands she has worked with include Discovery Plus, Eucerin and Debenhams.

7. Lucy Watson

Estimated earnings per day: £517

Lucy Watson has done 15 sponsored posts this year, with the likes of The O2, Starbucks and Karen Millen. According to casinos.win, Lucy has an estimated annual earning of £188,792 from her sponsored posts.

6. Zara McDermott

Estimated earnings per day: £520

Zara McDermott originally rose to fame during Love Island back in 2018 but she later featured on Made in Chelsea as she began dating Sam Thompson, and they are still together.

Based on the 11 sponsored posts she has done this year, Zara has an estimated annual income of £189,875 from her partnerships alone. So far, she has worked with Sol de Janeiro, Battersea Dogs & Cats and Lancôme this year.

5. Alexandra ‘Binky’ Felstead

Estimated earnings per day: £738

Binky became a household name when she starred on Made in Chelsea and she instantly skyrocketed to fame. With her influencer status, Binky has partnered with Marks & Spencers and Karen Millen.

Binky’s estimated daily earnings are £738 which translates to an approximate £269,499 for 2023.

4. Louise Thompson

Estimated earnings per day: £760

Louise Thompson has estimated earnings of £277,415 for this year based on her sponsored posts so far. She has collaborated with the likes of Elizabeth Arden, Nala’s Baby and Paco Rabanne.

Louise has an Instagram following of 1.4 million, and is estimated to earn £760 per day with her sponsored content.

3. Sam Thompson

Estimated earnings per day£809

In third spot of the Made in Chelsea highest earners on Instagram ranking is none other than Sam Thompson. With 17 sponsored posts on his Instagram so far this year, he is estimated to earn £809 per day from his sponsored content.

Some of the brands he has worked with this year include Baylis and Harding, Sky TV and Hello Fresh.

2. Georgia Toffolo

Estimated earnings per day: £1,044

Georgia Toffolo has a huge following on Instagram with 1.7 million followers. The former Made in Chelsea cast member has an estimated annual earning of £381,128, which averages to about £1,044 per day from her Instagram collaborations.

Toff has worked with 22 brands this year so far, including L’Oréal, Harrogate Spring and Prosecco DOC.

1. Millie Mackintosh

Estimated earnings per day: £1,695

With an impressive 1.4 million Instagram followers, Millie Mackintosh takes the top spot of the Made in Chelsea cast highest earners.

According to casinos.win, Millie has done 43 sponsored posts so far this year with the likes of Lancôme, La Roche Posay and Lookfantastic. The datat estimates Millie could earn a whopping £618,588 in 2023. That works out as £1,695 a day from sponsored Instagram posts alone.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook