Made in Chelsea Corsica

Liv Bentley says Made in Chelsea: Corsica is the ‘most savage and brutal’ series in history

It starts this week!

Olivia Bentley has said the upcoming Made in Chelsea: Corsica series is the “most brutal and savage” series she’s ever done, in her entire time filming for the show.

Speaking on the Playtime Podcast with fellow MIC star Miles Nazaire, Liv said that during the eight years she’s been part of the show, these have been some of “the worst” scenes she’s ever taken part in.

“In the eight years I’ve done Made in Chelsea, that has to be one of the worst dinner parties I ever done,” Liv said of one scene in Corsica when all the gossip comes out to the group. “I actually think out of all the series I’ve ever done, firstly it [Corsica] was my favourite – but it was also the most savage in terms of what went down. I was quite surprised at how brutal it was.”

Miles then asked her if it reminded her of old Made in Chelsea, and Liv said “you couldn’t make it up” regarding what actually happens. “I was surprised when I got there how rogue it was gonna go,” she said. “After that first dinner party I was slightly shocked and it takes a lot to shock me.”

The trailer for the new series was released last week, and shows a lot of the drama set to come. With what it shows, it’s really no surprise Liv was shook.

Liv and Tristan have recently broken up, and she hinted after their split that he had started getting with someone else in the cast. During the trailer, it’s clear this person is Yas – who can be seen kissing Tristan as Liv says they’d previously agreed they wouldn’t sleep with “someone from the group” after their breakup.

“Girl to girl, I think what you’re doing is rank,” Liv can be heard telling Yas, when it also becomes clear Yas has been getting with Sam Prince following his split from Inga, too. The trailer is full of arguments, tears and savage betrayals.

It’s going to be a lot!

Made in Chelsea: Corsica will begin on Sunday, 13th August at 9pm. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.