Lizzo rumours lyrics law suit

Um, fans think these Lizzo lyrics contain clues about the lawsuit against her

This is wild

Everyone was left shocked to their core on Tuesday after three of Lizzo’s former dancers filed a lawsuit against her, claiming they were subjected to sexual harassment and hostile working conditions while working for her. And now fans think some of Lizzo’s lyrics could have actually hinted a law suit was coming well before the filing in Los Angeles became official.
In Lizzo’s song Rumours, which reportedly had its biggest streaming day of 2023 with 416k streams on Spotify when the allegations emerged, she sings: “Had to cut some hoes loose, yeah, NDA, no loose lips, Now them hoes tryna sue me, Bitch, I don’t give two shits.”

Lizzo has denied the allegations made by Crystal Williams, Arianna Davis and Noelle Rodriguez, writing in a statement today: “My character has been criticised. Usually I choose not to respond to false allegations but these are as unbelievable as they sound and too outrageous to not be addressed.”

She continued: “I am not here to be looked at as a victim, but I also know that I am not the villain that people and the media have portrayed me to be these last few days…I am very open with my sexuality and expressing myself but I cannot accept or allow people to use that openness to make me out to be something I am not.”

Lizzo said she “knows” what it’s like to be body shamed every day and would “absolutely never criticise or terminate and employee because of their weight”.