Predictions Casa Amor 2023

Tears and screaming matches: Predicting the chaos about to go down at the Casa Amor recoupling

I simply can’t wait

Casa Amor 2023 is set to be the most dramatic since Liam Reardon was exposed for all his antics in front of the entire villa. There is going to be fireworks, bulging eyes and no doubt someone is going to be cursing so much Iain Stirling will have to apologise for the “fruity language”. Given all the suspense, predictions about the 2023 Casa Amor recoupling have already begun.

This year’s Casa Amor is quite different given no one can 100 per cent say for certain who will recouple and who still stay single. Catherine has been enjoying her time with Elom in Casa but will she go back Scott and will Montel do a 180 and recouple with Tink? There is just no knowing until it plays out tonight.

But ahead of a truly chaotic episode, these are all of our predictions of what is going to go down in Casa Amor 2023.

Ella is going to recouple with Ouzy and Tyrique is going to cause utter mayhem

Predictions Casa Amor 2023

via ITV

Ella and Tyrique’s recoupling could go one of two ways but it’s seeming more likely Ella will recouple with Ouzy leaving Tyrique vulnerable. It seems like Tyrique will remain single and if Ella does walk in with Ouzy on her arm, he is going to have a lot to say about it.

Love Island viewers have been sharing their Casa Amor 2023 predictions about Ella, Ouzy and Tyrique and honestly if it doesn’t happen we will have been robbed.

Sammy will recouple with Gabby and Amber will be in tears… AGAIN

Predictions Casa Amor 2023

via ITV

It’s obvious Sammy will recouple with someone as he is single and well, he has to. Given his two kisses in last night’s episode which led to him wanting to get to know Gabby more, he’ll choose to recouple with her. Amber could probably burst into tears again… at least she’ll make it back home in time for a hot girl summer before university starts again!

Jess will recouple with Zachary but will hope there’s a chance for her and Sammy

Predictions Casa Amor 2023

via ITV

Jess clearly has a type and she made it clear she was interested in Zachary despite Kodie’s best efforts to couple up with her. Jess will no doubt bring back Zachary to the main villa because she knows Mitchel will have found someone to recouple with. Despite this, Jess will still be holding a flame for Sammy, hoping to get him back somehow.

Mitchel will recouple with Abi and Molly and Zachariah will recouple

via ITV

These two couples will go down first and it’ll give people enough time to finish their dinner if they’re running late. Mitchel will recouple with Abi as they have been getting along well and obviously Zachariah will choose to couple up with Molly. Yawn.

Whitney and Lochan will recouple and happy tears will be shed

Predictions Casa Amor 2023

via ITV

There is no doubt about these two and I wish them nothing but the best. Given how well they have been getting along in Casa Amor, Whitney will choose Lochan to bring back to the main villa and honestly it’ll be me crying 1,084 miles away. If the villa doesn’t scream and shout and release confetti to celebrate Whitney’s happiness, we will have been robbed.

Leah and Montel will stay single and recouple but Tink will reveal everything that went down

via ITV

Despite Leah and Montel being a bit of a boring couple, their Casa Amor moment could be quite dramatic. Leah hasn’t really got to know anyone in Casa Amor and has been lounging around in Montel’s hoodie while Montel has been kissing Tink and enjoying or not) a twerk from her in a challenge.

I reckon Leah and Montel will both remain single but in true Love Island fashion, Maya Jama will ask if anyone is shocked by that decision and Tink will spill all the tea. A classic!

Scott will remain single but Catherine will recouple with Elom

via ITV

This is something I’m not ready for and really don’t want to happen but it’s a possibility. Scott has tried to get to know the other bombshells but it seems his heart is still with Catherine even though she hasn’t paid him much of a thought. Sure, their doors were open but we have all been hoping they would find their way back to each other.

Catherine will likely recouple with Elom and Scott will be working out the quickest way to leave that villa. Even though this is what’s likely to happen, deep down I want Scott and Catherine to remain couple so they can recouple again. Scotherine for the win!

Kady will recouple with Ben but simply out of convenience

via ITV

Kady has been a bit of a side character in Casa Amor. She showed an interest in Ouzy but he has focused on Ella and then she showed an interest in Lochan but he was more keen on Whitney. The only person she has been sharing a bed with is Ben and that seems like it’s just because she has to. So I assume they will recouple but purely with the intention to not be at risk of being dumped from the villa.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.