Tears of the Kingdom abilities

Here are all the new abilities you can use in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

I need Recall in real life

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has just dropped for Nintendo Switch users and rightfully so, everybody is losing their minds over how great it is. Users can play as Link as he goes on an “epic adventure across the land and skies of Hyrule”.

In the new game, there are a ton of new abilities Link can use to help him travel across Hyrule and defeat his enemies. As Link journeys to kill Ganondorf, he has a number of new abilities to help him along the way. Here is how all the abilities work and how they will help you play as Link in Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

via Nintendo

Fuse

The Fuse ability allows Link to create new weapons in Tears of the Kingdom. Users will be able to put together different items and create makeshift weapons like arrows and hammers.

To fully use the Fuse ability, players must find an item and equip it, locate another item and then activate the Fuse ability. Once done, players must press Y or ZL and Fuse both items together.

Some Fuse combos include an arrow and a Keese eyeball which creates a homing arrow or a puff shroom and shield which creates a smoke bomb shield.

Ascend

Ascend has to be by far the coolest ability in Tears of the Kingdom. The Ascend ability allows Link to teleport to the top of structures. It has been noted there are “restrictions” when using Ascend but for the most part it can be used.

via Nintendo

Ultrahand

Link has the ability to build vehicles that allows him to travel across Hyrule with the Ultrahand ability. An example of a way Link can build a vehicle is by picking up three logs and merging them together with two fans to create a raft.

In some gameplay footage, players have been able to create link a car and plane type vehicle using the Ultrahand ability.

Recall

Recall is one of the coolest abilities in Tears of the Kingdom and it gives link the ability to rewind time. An example of this was in a gameplay video which showed Link use the Recall ability on a boulder that had fallen.

For all the latest gaming news and gossip, memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of Gaming on Facebook.