Pictured is Domenica and Jack on MAFS Australia

Domenica Calarco has opened up about the ‘heartbreaking’ OnlyFans scandal on MAFS Australia

‘I think shaming women for that sort of stuff, surely we’re past it’

Domenica Calarco has recently opened up about the OnlyFans scandal she was embroiled in during her time on Married at First Sight Australia last year.

Domenica appeared on season nine of MAFS Australia and was matched with Jack Millar, and during the experiment her private OnlyFans account was exposed to the rest of the cast, without her knowledge or consent.

The former bride is now appearing on the Australian version of I’m A Celebrity and she has spoken about what it was like for her during the experiment after the rest of the cast found out about her OnlyFans.

via Channel 10

Explaining the situation to her campmates, former MAFS Australia bride Domenica said: “‘And Jack, I don’t know if you know, there’s a photo of Domenica pretty much naked on a couch.’ Wasn’t. ‘How do you feel that she’s got OnlyFans?’ Like it was up to him how he felt to validate.”

Speaking to the cameras, Liz Ellis says: “It was really heartbreaking listening to her side of the story because she’s still really cut up by it. So I think shaming women for that sort of stuff, surely we’re past it.”

@yahooaustralia

In YahooLifestyle’s exclusive preview of Tuesday night’s episode, #DomenicaCalarco opens up. @I’m A Celebrity AU continues tonight on #Channel10 and #10Play 🌿 #imaceleb #imacelebrity #imacelebrityau #imacelebritygetmeoutofhere #domcalarco #mafsaus #mafsau #mafs #marriedatfirstsight #yahooaustralia

♬ original sound – Yahoo Australia

Another campmate echoed the thoughts of viewers when the scandal played out on TV. “Surely they could have, producers could have either said something or just tried to shut it down. But is that just what they want?”, one campmate asked Domenica.

“They love that. They would have been sitting there frothing at the mouth,” she replied. She went on to say that after her appearance on MAFS Australia, she made enough money on her OnlyFans for a house deposit.

Domenica is one of the richest stars to come from Married at First Sight Australia. She and her co-star Ella May Ding signed a $250,000 podcast deal after MAFS Australia and launched a range of their own merchandise.

Domenica has also launched a capsule collection with Showpo, has her own web series for Nine Australia as well as her current appearance on I’m A Celebrity.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.