Here are the shocking ages of the I’m A Celebrity All Stars cast

Carol Vorderman looks about 14

In a recent episode of I’m A Celeb All Stars South Africa, Carol Vorderman was in an orange bikini and it sent everyone into a panic when they later found out she wasn’t 21. The last time we saw the majority of these celebs was ages ago but none of them have really aged. So here’s a rundown of the I’m A Celebrity All Stars cast ages – starting with our strawberry king, Amir Khan.

Amir Khan

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 36

Amir Khan first entered the jungle in 2017 when he stole the camp’s prize and then lied about it. He is the face of one of the most iconic I’m A Celeb moments in history. According to Ami, people still come up to him with gifts of strawberries – a king!

Jordan Banjo

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 30

Jordan Banjo! For some reason everyone is obsessed with the size of feet which definitely wasn’t the case when he was last in the jungle in 2016.

Helen Flanagan

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 32

Helen is famously awful at I’m A Celeb trials. She won 17 out of a possible 52 stars on her season and her favourite phrase was “I’m a celebrity get me out of here now.” Let’s hope she can earn a few more starts this time around 10 years later.

Carol Vorderman

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 62

Carol Vorderman literally looks about 14. She hasn’t aged one bit since she was last in the jungle in 2016.

Fatima Whitbread

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 62

Fatima Whitbread was in the jungle 11 years ago and she went viral for having a cockroach stuck in her nose. A complete nightmare and you’d think this would put her off the jungle for life but she’s actually come back for a second stint.

Paul Burrell

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

via ITV

Age: 56

Paul Burrell was first in the jungle in 2004 when he won the hearts of the nation during a bushtucker trial. He simply wouldn’t stop screaming when he was taking part in Hell Holes and we fell in love with him for it. A true legend.

Phil Tufnell

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 64

Phil won the show in 2003 and now he’s back two decades later wanting the crown again. He is already proving to be a fan favourite again this season.

Janice Dickinson

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 68

Janice is the oldest campmate this season but that doesn’t stop her from trying it on with Dec every time she sees him just like how she did back in 2007.

Shaun Ryder

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

I’m A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 60

Happy Monday legend Shaun Ryder had a feud with Gillian McKeith when he was last in the jungle back in 2010 but that all seems to be water under the bridge now.

Gillian McKeith

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 63

Gillian McKeith fainted when she was last in the jungle and this time she’s rocked up in a box and with braids we all got on our family holidays to Tenerife.

Georgia Toffolo

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 28

Toff is this year’s youngest campmate and she’s not even 30 yet! She was popular in her season despite being mates with Boris Johnson’s dad.

Myleene Klass

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

via ITV

Age: 45

Everyone thirsted over Myleene when she was last in the jungle and absolutely nothing has changed. She’s gorgeous!

Andy Whyment

I'm A Celeb All Stars ages

Age: 42

Andy, famous for playing Kirk on Corrie, was in the jungle in 2019 and he provided some excellent jokes. I can’t believe he’s back so soon!

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.