Savage petition to remove Vanessa and Nick Lachey from Love Is Blind has 45k signatures

I’ve signed twice x

After the last Love Is Blind reunion, everyone was slating Nick and Vanessa Lachey. The main thing everyone was saying is that the hosts are ruining the show, and the only way to save it moving forward is to replace them. In a savage turn of events, someone then launched a full on petition asking to have Nick and Vanessa Lachey removed for good.

What makes this even more ruthless is that it’s not like a quick passing petition that gets made as a joke and nobody pays attention to – over 45k have signed it so far, and the number is dramatically increasing. This is getting SEEN.

The petition – titled “Remove Nick and Vanessa Lachey as the hosts of Love is Blind” – currently sits at just over 45k signatures. The page reads: “Love is Blind is a reality based TV show that allows couples to date and choose their partner without ever seeing them. The show has had a ton of success but has one large problem – the hosts Nick and Vanessa Lachey.

“From the initial season, the hosts felt pretty useless and out of place. They seem to be much more concerned with directing as much attention at themselves and their personal lives rather than focusing on the contestants that are actually participating in the experiment. Many enjoy the show but it’s being held back from its full potential with cringy Nick and Vanessa Lachey.”

The petition page goes on to list “uncalled for” comments Nick and Vanessa Lachey have made during reunion shows, and says Vanessa wants as much of the camera time to be for her, over the actual show’s cast members. It accuses Vanessa of saying things to “blatantly attempt to stir up drama”.

It concludes: “Join the thousands of Love is Blind fans in making the show evolve into the best version of itself by removing Nick and Vanessa Lachey as hosts and replacing them with…. Well literally anyone else.”

Savage. Sign the petition here.

All current seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.