Doctor Who Fortnite collab

Um, details of the Fortnite X Doctor Who collab are leaking and it sounds insane

TARDIS GLIDER KLAXON!!!

This is not a drill: Fortnite leakers have begun to share details of an upcoming collaboration with the game and Doctor Who. This has been in the works for a while, but the details are coming thick and fast and if I am honest with you – I’m not okay. Like, it looks INSANE. Here’s everything we know about the Fortnite and Doctor Who collab crossover thanks to the leakers on Twitter.

Two skins are allegedly coming!

For the collab, two skins will be hitting the Fortnite item shop – David Tennant as the 14th Doctor and Ncuti Gatwa as the 15th. Obviously, Tennant is famously the 10th Doctor – but at the end of the most recent episode Jodie Whittaker regenerated into the 10th again for reasons still to be explained.

The event would have an event tab for two weeks, like the recent Most Wanted one we got last season or the Dragon Ball collab. This means players can climb up the event tab unlocking rewards on the way – so some might be free!

There’s an image of what this could look like circulating too, shared by iFireMonkey on their Twitter:

The show’s military organisation U.N.I.T. will also feature prominently in the Doctor Who Fortnite collab crossover with stations on the map players will have to visit to complete quests, allegedly.

There will also be a new U.N.I.T. themed weapon, which there’s a leaked picture of!

Like they’re really going all out. It’s meant to come out in November, to match up with the Doctor Who 60th anniversary celebrations but at this rate leakers believe it could come out sooner.

This is a full roundup of the alleged cosmetics:

There are concept arts for the pickaxes and emote – the latter themed around psychic paper. Also – there is meant to be voice files in the game which means Ncuti Gatwa and David Tennant could lend their voices to the game!

The glider will be Tardis themed, and in true Fortnite style I can imagine the players will be hanging below it, a la this:

I’m gonna collapse! And it’s not even all, leakers have also said that if the collab does well there’s room for more Doctor Who and Fortnite collab potential in the future, and Epic are working on a potential real money bundle dubbed ‘The Drums’ which any fan knows is a reference to The Master.

This is all well and good, but where are my Tardis girlies at? I need a Rose Tyler! I need a Martha Jones! But most importantly… I need a Donna Noble. This is all alleged until Epic Games and Fortnite call it, but these leakers never miss really. It could all change before it comes out – but these alleged leaks look extremely promising and exciting for fans.

@harrisonjbrock

Related stories recommended by this writer:

• The definitive ranking of all Mario Kart characters, based on nothing but vibes

• Every expansion pack for The Sims 4 ranked, including the brand new Growing Together

• Everything wrong with Growing Together, The Sims 4’s new expansion pack