Love Island dumped Islander error, Jessie and Will

Love Island in pure chaos as we see dumped Islanders TWICE before vote announcement

I’m laughing at how this managed to happen

Last night, Love Island had a mare. It was meant to be a really dramatic episode, one night ahead of the Love Island 2023 final, keeping us on edge with meet the parents as we waited to see which couple had been dumped – but, there was a *slight* error. Maya Jama and the producers had other ideas. They decided to show us exactly who the dumped Islanders were, before the voting results had been announced.

Yes, this happened not once, but twice. One time it happened was very, very obvious. In the ad break before the result was meant to be announced for viewers, we were shown a preview of the Aftersun studio, as the show was going to be on straight after Love Island. So, who did they show us was going to be on the sofa? “Dumped Islanders, Will and Jessie”. Oh, that’s that one then.

Not only that, around an hour earlier – so literally for the entirety of the show – a video from host Maya Jama’s Instagram story was also giving us a preview of what was going on in the Aftersun studio. Guess who was there in the background? Will and Jessie!

You honestly couldn’t make this up. The huge cliffhanger of who was going to be voted out was spoiled for us TWICE.

Twitter obviously found the whole error of Love Island showing us the dumped Islanders really hilarious, with one person saying: “Producers saw Maya already leaked who got dumped so just thought to tell us on the advert for Aftersun.” Another said: “ITV having a mare. They’ve just revealed who was dumped.” Truly, a mare.

A big, fat yikes.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.