These are all the most intense Love Island 2023 TANformations

Ok, they’ve been getting BRONZED

Besides the lovey bit, let’s call Love Island what it is: An eight-week holiday in the sun for beautiful people. So, are we surprised the cast of Love Island 2023 are taking some very impressive tans back to the UK from South Africa with them? They really said, bronzed.

They expect to find love, gain loads of Instagram followers and become rich and famous after the villa – but if all that fails at least they’ve got a lovely glow.

Here is a rundown of the most impressive tans, and a lot of burning, from the cast of Love Island 2023.

Ron Hall

Before and after Love Island 2023 tans

via ITV

Ummm ok, I need Ron’s complexion. When he tans, he tans with a perfectly even glow. His skin is gorgeous? I’m actually a bit shocked right now.

Lana Jenkins

via ITV

Lana had a subtle glow in the South Africa sun when she arrived, but come the end of her time in the villa and she’s bagged Ron, and a tan. Can’t complain.

Jessie Wynter

via ITV

Someone get our Aussie gal Jessie some SPF! She is looking RED.

Will Young

Before and after Love Island 2023 tans

via ITV

Ok, can we make a collective decision now to protect both Will and Jessie from the sun? Both of them have come out of the Love Island 2023 villa easy on the tans, heavy on the burns. I hope they’re ok.

Kai Fagan

via ITV

Kai is going to stand out in the classroom, if he returns to teaching back in the UK. His pupils will definitely be pointing out how much he’s caught the sun during the eight weeks in the villa.

Sanam Harrinanan

Before and after Love Island 2023 tans

via ITV

Sanam must be buzzing. She’s won Kai, all of our hearts, and looks amazing. It’s nothing short of what she deserves, a queen in every sense.

Tanya Manhenga

via ITV

Which ever sun bed Tanya’s been laying on, I wanna know. She clearly has been catching rays.

Shaq Muhammad

Before and after Love Island 2023 tans

via ITV

It might not look as though Shaq has caught the sun all that much, but if you look closely at the tattoo across his chest, you can tell he has. The writing is definitely looking much more faded now than when he entered the villa on the very first day.

Tom Clare

via ITV

Tom, honey, are you ok? That shoulder looks sore! Someone pass him the suncream and aftersun, immediately!

Samie Elishi

Before and after Love Island 2023 tans

via ITV

I don’t think Samie has spent a single day of her entire life not tanned. So all she’s done is top-up and already very enviable glow.

Olivia Hawkins

via ITV

Olivia entered on day one, and left just a couple of weeks before the final – so it’s no surprise she’s gone back to the UK glowing. Her tan is very impressive, you can’t deny.

Casey O’Gorman

Before and after Love Island 2023 tans

via ITV

Casey’s always been tanned, but it seriously looks as though your finger would fizzle and burn if you touched his face on the day he was dumped. He looks WARM.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.