So here’s how they filmed that golden shower scene in YOU season four

Lukas Gage wearing goggles was not part of the script lmao

Netflix’s YOU is full of twists and turns, but one thing I didn’t have on my season four bingo card was a golden shower and I was shook. Although it makes perfect sense, of course the insecure posh boy would have a piss kink.

YOU star Lukas Gage who plays Adam, Lady Phoebe’s boyfriend, even admitted he wanted to go “as far as possible” when filming the golden shower scene.

Early on in the fourth season, Joe Goldberg finds out Adam has a very specific fetish involving members of his staff urinating on his face. Joe even witnesses Adam in the act during the second episode and it’s wild. Here’s how they filmed that scene and how it looked a bit too convincing.

‘It was my idea to wear goggles’

Speaking with The Hollywood Reporter about the scene, Lukas Gage said it was his own idea to wear the goggles: “I wasn’t doing it to be sexy but for comedic value.” He admitted he didn’t think it was going to be hot for people but he did want to go as far as possible. Lukas said: “It can’t be a half rim job, or a half golden shower.”

He even went into detail on how they made the urine. He says they used a water machine with yellow food colouring.

via Netflix

The golden shower plot line is potentially the biggest shock of the season and the fans are loving it.

Part one of season four of YOU is available on Netflix now, with part two dropping on March 9th. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.