YOU season four filming locations

Here are all the London-based filming locations you recognise in YOU season four

I can’t believe Costa made an appearance

Joe Goldberg, or shall I say Professor Johnathan Moore, is back at it again for a fourth season of YOU on Netflix. Only this time he’s enjoying a holiday in London and living as an outsider amongst a rich group of London elites. The audience watches part one pan out across a series of stunning settings. Here’s a rundown of all the filming locations in YOU season four part one.

Royal Holloway, University of London

YOU Season four filming locations

via Netflix

In the show we know it as Darcy College, but of course people from the UK know it’s actually Royal Holloway, University of London. In the show, Joe is able to walk from the uni to his flat in South Kensington. However in reality, Royal Holloway is located 40 minutes by train into London in a town called Egham.

Lincoln’s Inn library

YOU season four filming locations

via Netflix

Lincoln’s Inn in London provides the backdrop for the uni library belonging to Darcy College. Lincoln’s Inn has been used for other productions such as Downton Abbey. The building itself is a library belonging to a society of barristers, situated on a large estate of historic buildings in central London.

Kynance mews, the exterior of Joe’s London flat

YOU season four filming locations

via Netflix

The outside of Joe’s flat is portrayed as a building on Kynance Mews, a popular street in London’s South Kensington. The flats have an arched entrance and are very boujee.

Old Billingsgate

YOU season four filming locations

via Netflix

The gallery where Kate hosts Simon’s art show is actually Old Billingsgate, an event space on the north bank of the River Thames.

Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square

YOU season four filming locations

via Netflix

The White Lotus isn’t the only production making use of the Four Seasons hotels. It has been rumoured there is a room in the hotel with a terrace that belongs to Lady Phoebe in the show.

Knebworth House

You season four filming locations

via Netflix

The gorgeous Knebworth House in England’s Hertfordshire plays the country home where Joe and the crew venture off to spend some chaotic quality time. The romantic exterior features gargoyles and the interior is full of Victorian decor. This isn’t the first time Netflix used Knebworth as a filming location though, it’s also been featured in The Crown.

St. Pancras station

via Netflix

Hidden behind a baseball hat, Joe is seen trying to go incognito whilst he’s in the station. He’s sat in the Eurostar terminal – big hint?

St. Bartholomew

YOU season four filming locations

via Netflix

St. Bartholomew is a church in Barbican and features in YOU for being where someone’s funeral takes place. Following the service Kate goes to the pub which happens to be The Builders Arms in Kensington.

Spitalfields Market

YOU season four filming locations

via Netflix

Popular food market Spitalfields features in YOU with shots of Brushfield Street included as we see Joe Goldberg walking through them blending into a crowd. It’s here where Joe also passes by the Commercial Tavern pub on Commercial Road in Spitalfields and even a Costa Coffee.

Fabric

YOU season four filming locations

via Netflix

By now if you’ve watched YOU part one then you’re probably wondering where the hell they throw these wild, cocaine-fuelled parties. Well it’s actually in the nightclub Fabric in Farringdon.

Part one season four of YOU is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.