Winter Love Island 2023 homes

A glimpse inside the homes of the winter Love Island 2023 cast members

Samie and Tom both have the Mrs Hinch egg chair, it’s meant to be x

Absolutely everyone lost their minds after Indiyah Polack and Sam Thompson did a tour of Ron’s house during Love Island Aftersun and they saw just how massive of a house his family home is.

Since then, interest had peaked amongst Love Island viewers, with them wanting to see just how nice the other Islanders are living when they not in a million pound villa. It’s no secret that a lot of the Islanders are fairly successful so it makes sense that they have really nice homes.

If you’re keen to see how the Love Island South African villa compares to the homes of the Islanders, here is a look inside the homes of the winter Love Island 2023 cast members.

Ron

via Instagram @ronhall__

One of the biggest homes of the winter Love Island 2023 cast members is Ron. Thanks to the tour on Love Island Aftersun, everyone is well aware how massive Ron’s family home is. Ron’s back garden is the size of a literal football pitch, accompanied with a chicken coop. The kitchen has four ovens with cupboards filled with protein powders and workout supplements.

Winter Love Island 2023 homes

via ITV

All you have to do it look at the outside of Ron’s house to see just how good he was living before starring on the show. Family Christmases with Lana will be unmatched.

via ITV

Tom

via Instagram @tomclare__

Tom Clare is the bombshell of very little words but a lot of Instagram posts. The semi-professional footballer has given Love Island viewers a sneak peek into his home via social media and it’s incredibly cosy and styled just right. In one post on his Instagram, Tom is with his three dogs with a cosy and warm backdrop of his living which is filled with candles and lanterns.

via Instagram @tomclare__

In another post, Tom can be seen in his hallway which I think he definitely wanted to show off more than his new trainers. The hallway is painted white with a decorated handrail and a heart-shaped piece of art work. There is also what seems to a family tree framed behind him.

via Instagram @tomclare__

In 2021, Tom shared a photo of him in his family dining room. The room is complete with classic wooden table and chairs with a wooden cabinet behind it. The dining room also has a mirror hanging on one side of the walls.

via Instagram @tomclare__

His garden is also huge, taking notes from Ron I see. One feature of the garden is an egg-like shaped chair as well as a football goal which checks him due to him playing for Macclesfield Town FC. In another photo, Love Island viewers also get another glimpse into his back garden with colourful cherry bushes and hedges.

via Instagram @tomclare__

Olivia

via Instagram @livhawkinss

Olivia Hawkins had an incredibly boujie life before she entered the villa, as an actress and ring girl. Similarly to Tom, she has shared a lot of pictures in and around her home on social media and there is no doubt about her style. In one Instagram post, Olivia is in what seems to be her living room with grey and neutral furniture. You just know that sofa is the most comfy thing you’ll ever sit on.

via Instagram @livhawkinss

In another photo, viewers can see part of Olivia’s garden which has an outside table and chairs, all grey of course. One part of her house includes a wooden dining table with all white chairs.

Winter Love Island 2023 homes

via Instagram @livhawkinss

Olivia is clearly big on muted and neutral tones as her kitchen is decorated with white walls and matching white furniture. It is complete with an island in the middle of a kitchen with low hanging lights.

via Instagram @livhawkinss

Her bedroom is also similar to her living room with grey bedding and blinds and a huge mirror in the corner.

Winter Love Island 2023 homes

via Instagram @livhawkinss

Samie

via Instagram @samieelishi

Samie was one of the latest bombshells to enter the villa before Claudia Fogarty took the reins, but she is now happily coupled up with footballer Tom. We love when bombshells finally acknowledge one another. Samie’s Instagram has given Love Island viewers a glimpse into her gorgeous North London home and given she’s an estate agent, you just know she knows how to decorate.

In one picture, Samie shares a mirror selfie in a bedroom with a double bead with a suede grey studded headboard and white bedding. Her room is painted a light grey colour and has photos of her and her friends stuck on.

Winter Love Island 2023 homes

via Instagram @samieelishi

Samie and Tom are clearly made for each other because both of their gardens have an egg seat. In Instagram photos, viewers can see Samie standing on decking with her garden in the background. There is also a black firepit next to her, perfect for summer.

via Instagram @samieelishi

Casey

via Instagram @caseyogorman

Casey is an Islander with one of the biggest kitchens in their homes out of the winter Love Island 2023 cast members. Casey was recently left heartbroken after Lana decided it was Ron she wanted all along. No surprises there really. The recruitment consultant has swapped his STUNNING family hope for the villa, but it’s looking like he’ll soon be on a flight back home.

On Casey’s Instagram, he has a picture of him and his dog in his kitchen and it is massive. His kitchen features marble worktops with two large islands in the centre. It is complete with grey stools and a fur rug on the floor.

Winter Love Island 2023 homes

via Instagram @caseyogorman

Jessie

via Instagram @jessiereneewynter

Australian bombshell Jessie is happily coupled up with Will and definitely had a change of scenery in the Love Island villa. Like a lot of the other Islanders, Jessie has given fans an insight into her home, and it is stunning. In one post, Jessie is taking a mirror selfie in what looks to be her living room and kitchen with a comfy grey sofa with white painted walls.

via Instagram @jessiereneewynter

In another post, Jessie can be seen in another part of her home with neutral coloured walls and a black stone fireplace.

via Instagram @jessiereneewynter

Jessie’s bathroom is also something of dreams with white tiles and a lot of mirrors. Although, soon Jessie will be swapping her Sydney home for London as she mentioned on the show she wants to move to London and “get a housemate.”

via Instagram @jessiereneewynter

Lana

via Instagram @lanajenkinss

Lana has given Love Island viewers a look inside her Luton flat that screams everything she is about. The makeup artist, who has hopefully found love with Ron, has a flat complete with art work and framed prints. In one picture, Lana is in what seems to be her green painted bedroom with a pink velvet sofa and white rug.

via Instagram @lanajenkinss