Bombshell Love Island return

These are all the bombshells we actually wish would make a return to Love Island

Bring back Ovie you cowards!

In 2022, Adam Collard made Love Island history by featuring on the show twice as he re-entered the villa last summer as a bombshell for the second time. It was pretty iconic and this year two former Islanders from the Australian version of the show went to cause some chaos in the winter Love Island villa.

A lot of Love Island viewers are divided about ex-Islanders making their return onto the show, but that is unless it’s a former Islander they hold in the highest regard. There are a number of popular bombshells who are still so loved by people and are constantly in the hopes and dreams of viewers who want them to make a return to the show.

While fans had gotten used to Jessie and Aaron being the villa until Aaron got dumped, here are all the bombshells in Love Island history who we wish would make a return.

Maura Higgins

Bombshell Love Island return

via Instagram @maurahiggins

Maura Higgins was on season five of Love Island and was the best bombshell of that season. She stayed true to herself during her time in the villa and provided us with one liners and memes that no one will ever be able to forget.

Chloe Burrows

Bombshell Love Island return

via Instagram @chloeburrows

Chloe Burrows is another iconic Islander who needs to come back on our TV screens. Now she is newly single, it just makes sense she takes a flight and causes some chaos in the villa.

Danica Taylor

via Instagram @_danicataylor

Danica is a bombshell Love Island viewers will never forget. Whether it was for her awkward dance after coming out of a clam or her HR like flirting, Danica won the hearts of the nation last summer. She didn’t find love in the villa so it makes perfect sense for her to come back and get her HR flirt back on.

Ovie Soko

via Instagram @oviesoko

Ovie, Ovie, Ovie. I just need to hear him say “message” one more time to be fulfilled in life.

Kady McDermott

via Instagram @kadymcdermott

Kady McDermott wreaked absolute havoc while she was on Love Island and that’s what this year’s season needs. Kady and Olivia’s time in the hideaway is much to be admired, pure chaos and vibes.

Megan Barton-Hanson

via Instagram @meganbartonhanson

Megan Barton-Hanson set the bar for bombshells on her season. No one did terrace shenanigans like her. Who can forget when she told Wes she wanted to kiss him all while Laura was downstairs in the main villa! It created utter carnage and that’s what winter Love Island 2023 needs.

Jack Fowler

via Instagram @_jackfowler_

I don’t think there need to be much of an explanation about wanting Jack Fowler to be one of the bombshells making a return to the Love Island villa. He is secretly always in the back of all of our minds. Get him in there to rap for them at the very least.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.