That '70s Show cast now

20 years on since it first premiered, what is the cast of That ’70s Show up to now?

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are still happily married!

That ’90s Show has just dropped on Netflix, offering the much needed nostalgia for everyone who so deeply misses That ’70s Show. The new series is set during the summer of 1995 and it features a lot of the cast from the prior show all grown up. The show is centered around Leia Forman who spends the summer of 1995 with her grandparents, 20 years after everything that happened on That ’70s Show. It’s almost 20 years since the last episode of That ’70s Show aired, so what are the cast from the iconic sitcom up to now?

Laura Prepon – Donna Pinciotti

Laura Prepon starred as Donna Pinciotti, Eric Forman’s on and off again girlfriend. A lot of people will recognise Laura for her role in Orange Is the New Black as Alex Vause. As well as starring the in Netflix hit, Laura starred in The Girl on the Train, House and How I Met Your Mother. Laura has also launched her own kitchenware range called Prep On Kitchen.

In 2018, Laura got married to Ben Foster, who  has starred in the likes of Hustle, Emancipation and Hell or High Water. Laura and Ben have two children together.

Mila Kunis – Jackie Burkhart

via Netflix

Mila Kunis big break was her role in That ’70s Show when she was just 14 years old. Jackie Burkhart was the self-absorbed teen who dated Michael Kelso, who was played by Mila’s husband, Ashton Kutcher. Over the years, Kunis has starred in a number of major blockbuster films, including Ted, Friends with Benefits and Bad Moms. Most recently, she starred in the Netflix movie Luckiest Girl Alive, and she is also the voice of Meg Griffin on Family Guy.

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have been married for eight years and they have two children together called Wyatt and Dimitri. Kunis actually had her very first kiss on-screen with Kutcher. Speaking about the kiss, she said: “I was like, ‘Oh, he’s so cute, it’s the Calvin Klein model. Then I was like, ‘I have to kiss him?’ I was so nervous and uncomfortable. I had the biggest crush on him.”

Ashton Kutcher – Michael Kelso

Ashton Kutcher began his career on That ’70s Show at 19 years old. From then, his career has shown no signs of slowing down. In the early 2000s, Ashton starred in a number of romantic comedies including What Happens in Vegas, No Strings Attached and Just Married. He also took over from Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men.

In 2012, Ashton Kutcher and his former wife Demi Moore created a charity called Thorn. The two had learned about the child sex trafficking issue in Cambodia from a documentary and just like that, their work began. Their charity “aims to raise awareness about and eliminate child sex slavery worldwide by changing cultural stereotypes.”

Topher Grace – Eric Forman

Erica Forman was one of the main characters in That ’70s Show and was the son of Red and Kitty, whose house is the home of most of the action in the sitcom. Topher Grace went on to have major success in Hollywood and one year after the show ended, he starred in Spider-Man 3. Topher has also starred in the Oscar winning movie BlacKkKlansman, as well as Predators.

Topher has been married to Ashley Hinshaw since 2016 and they have one child together called Mabel. Ashley Hinshaw is best known for her roles in the film About Cherry and in the series StartUp.

Wilmer Valderrama – Fez

Fez was another one of the main characters in That ’70s Show and was close friends with Eric Forman in the series. Wilmer Valderrama had began acting well before he landed the role of Fez, but as soon as the show ended, Wilmer went on to voice Handy Manny in the Disney Channel series. He has also starred in NCIS, Grey’s Anatomy and most recently voiced the roles of Agustin Madrigal in Encanto.

Wilmer has been in relationships with Demi Lovato, Mandy Moore and Lindsay Lohan. In 2019, he got engaged to model Amanda Pacheco and in 2021 they welcomed their first child together.

Lisa Robin Kelly – Laurie Forman

Lisa Robin Kelly was one of the two actresses who played Laurie Forman and was replaced after a few seasons due to addiction issues. In 2013, Lisa Robin Kelly died in rehab due to a accidental drug intoxication.

Christina Moore – Laurie Forman

Christina Moore joined the cast of That ’70s Show in its sixth season as Eric’s older sister Laurie. Christina has kept busy and starred as the mother in Disney Channel’s Jessie, as well as Lady Driver and Running Wild. She most recently starred in the Netflix series I Believe in Santa. Christina has been married since 2008 to John Ducey.

Debra Jo Rupp – Kitty Forman

Acting legend Debra Jo Rupp starred in a number of things before That ’70s Show but truly made a name for herself afterwards. Over the years, Debra starred in Friends, She’s Out of My League and most recently starred in Marvel’s WandaVision. Debra is reprising her role in the Netflix reboot That ’90s Show. Debra has never married or had children.

Kurtwood Smith – Red Forman

Kurtwood Smith starred as Red Forman, the father of Eric and Laurie Forman. Since the sitcom ended in 2006, Red has starred in Resurrection, Patriot and Cedar Rapids. Like Debra Jo Rupp, Kurtwood is reprising his role in the Netflix series. Kurtwood is currently married to Joan Pirkle and he has two children from his previous marriage.

Tanya Roberts – Midge Pinciotti

Tanya Roberts was a Bond girl before she starred in That ’70s Show and after playing Donna’s mother on the series, she decided to retire. Her last acting credits were as Ellie Palmer in the Barbershop TV series. In 2021, Tanya Roberts died at 71 years old.

Josh Meyers – Randy Pearson

If you think that surname looks familiar, that’s because Josh Meyers is the younger brother of Late Night host Seth Meyers. Josh’s character was only introduced in the final season of the series and he became Donna’s love interest. After the series ended, Josh starred in Bruno, Inventing Adam and How to Make Love to a Woman.

Tommy Chong – Leo Chingkwake

Leo Chingkwake was the owner of Foto Hut in the series and was played by Tommy Chong. Tommy was taken of seasons five and six of That ’70s Show due to selling bongs online but he returned for the last two seasons.

Don Stark – Bob Pinciotti

Bob Pinciotti was Donna’s dad in That ’70s Show and Don Stark has starred in a string of TV shows and movies since then. Over the years, Stark starred in Random Encounters alongside Meghan Markle, as well as Safelight and My Name Is Jerry.

Danny Masterson – Steven Hyde

Danny Masterson was best known for his on The ’70s Show and even featured in The Ranch alongside Ashton Kutcher, however he was eventually written out of the show after being accused of rape. In 2020, Masterson was accused of raping three women, which he has denied and plead not guilty to. In October 2022, the jury found themselves “hopelessly deadlocked” which caused a mistrial. Masteron will be tried again in March 2023.

That ’90s Show is available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.