Omg, Uni of York SU is giving out free Long Boi hot water bottles on campus tomorrow

It’s what the king of Campus West would have wanted

When Uni of York students think of exams, their minds may jump back to the devasting passing of Long Boi last May in the middle of exam season. After months of questioning as to whether Long Boi was truly dead, or if a new Long Boi had arrived on campus, fans of Long Boi have been through a whirlwind of emotions.

However, the Uni of York SU have made all our dreams come true and have not only designed a Long Boi hot water bottle, but are giving 100 away for free on campus tomorrow. Students with heating bills to pay, this is your chance to stay warm this January. Who can say no to that?

January can be a stressful month for students – after weeks of revision followed by weeks of deadlines and exams students tend to neglect their wellbeing and are in need of some TLC. Adding to the stress is the cold weather, the heating bills and feeling unwell 24/7. To help with this, the Uni of York is offering 500 free exam de-stress goodie bags containing a range of goodies, including snacks and wellbeing tips.

But what’s more, the Uni of York has gone one step further, with the first 100 people in the queue receiving an upgraded bag with one of the recently launched and incredibly stylish Long Boi hot water bottles (worth a whopping £17.95).

This is a part of the Sabbs’ Keep Your Cool campaign, back again to bring some positivity to this exam season.

Students can claim these at the Morrell Library foyer at 1:30pm on Tuesday 23rd January. The bags will be given out on a first come, first serveed basis so ensure to be quick – once they’re gone, they’re gone!

Gather your friends together, take a break from the grind, and head to the Morrell Library foyer to claim yours tomorrow at 1:30pm.

Featured image via @yorkunisu