Get suited and booted for free at next week’s Blinkers race night

Blinkers’ new competition will see one lucky person win a new suit, six tickets and more

If you’re getting to the end of your overdraft already but don’t want to miss out on the iconic student racing night, fear not.

Blinkers has announced a giveaway on Instagram, giving away a full suit, that includes a jacket, trousers, waist coat, shoes, shirt, and accessories worth more than £500.

They are offering tickets for next week’s student race night for you and five other friends, as well as a private minibus to Newcastle Race Course. This means you will be picked up from your flat/house and taken to the event in style.

To enter the giveaway you just need to follow both Blinkers Racing and the S&S Attire Instagram acocunts, like their competition post and share the photo on your story tagging the accounts. Tag your mates in the comments too.

Sounds like a lot but it this one seems worth it, new suits can be expensive.

The competition post is below.

Blinkers haven’t forgot about those who already have tickets, as they’ve given 15% off for all ticket holders at S&S Attire, on Northumberland Street.

Blinkers is back on the Saturday 18th February, which is now sold out. However, they’ll be back Friday 5th May, where tickets are on sale now for just £10. We can’t wait.

Want to write stories like this? Join the team, no experience required. DM us via @TheTabNewcastle on Instagram or The Tab Newcastle on Facebook.