Piers Morgan attends Bristol Uni graduation celebrating his youngest son

Bertie Morgan graduated with a first class politics and international relations degree

Piers Morgan attended Bristol Uni’s graduation ceremony on Monday as his son, Bertie, graduated with a first in Politics and International Relations.

Announcing the proud occasion on Twitter, Piers wrote: “Congrats to my youngest son @Bertie_Morgan11 on gaining a 1st class degree from Bristol University in Politics & International Relations.

“Great achievement by a great lad who worked incredibly hard. Very proud dad!”

Bertie joined Bristol in 2019 from Wellington College after achieving three A*s at A-level, telling The Bristol Tab at the time that: “I can’t quite believe it. [I] worked so hard to be fair.”

As a fresher Bertie lived in Hiatt Baker, one of the most popular halls of residence located in Stoke Bishop.

He spent a year studying political science at the University of Chicago as part of his year abroad, achieving a 3.7 GPA.

Whilst Bertie’s graduation was a cause for celebration for Piers, some were not best pleased at the GB News presenter’s attendance.

It is alleged that one student called Piers a “c*nt”, to which he replied “grow up.”

Following the ceremony the pair were reported to be dining at The Albion, a gastro pub located in the upmarket neighbourhood of Clifton.

Featured image credit @piersmorgan