love is blind seven dress weddings

The Love Is Blind weddings are finally here, but which bride had the most expensive dress?

They all looked priceless to me

The Love Is Blind season seven weddings are finally here, and choosing a dress was one of the most vital decisions the brides could make (apart from the husbands, of course). They headed down to a boutique in Washington and all purchased dresses from the Allure Bridals brand. Thanks to their Instagram posts, it was easy to find their Love Is Blind wedding gowns online and see how much they all retailed at, so who had the most expensive dress on the show?

3. Taylor – $1800

love is blind seven dress weddings

via Netflix

Taylor wore the Allure Bridals F348 in ivory, which suited her so well. The dress costs around $1800, but she’s also made some noticeable alterations. Not only did she hitch it up to be shorter, but she also added a detachable train which could have added hundreds onto the price tag. She really made it her own, so the final price could be a lot higher than we think!

2. Ashley – $1999

love is blind seven weddings bride dress

via Netflix

Ashley looked stunning in the Allure Bridals 9915 dress, which retails for around $1999. It’s not the most expensive, but it’s definitely my favourite: Look at the detail on the train!

The dress is currently on sale in a few online boutiques for just $999, so if you loved it that much, buy it while it’s cheap!

1. Marissa – $2169

Marissa’s dress makes number one at a huge $2169, but oh was it worth it! I’m genuinely obsessed with the lace that runs all down the sides. Although she didn’t end up getting married to Ramses, there’s no denying she’ll be such a beautiful bride one day. Maybe she can keep her dress for when she does get married.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.