Kieran Kristina MAFS UK

Here’s the bride who Kieran scandalously snogs during traitorous MAFS dinner party tonight

Clearly the cold sore is out of the picture!

During the preview for tonight’s MAFS UK dinner party, we saw some absolutely insane snippets of drama, including Sacha storming out and Kieran kissing another bride that’s not Kristina?! What is even going on right now?

Yep, even though it was only on screen for about 0.2 seconds, we got a brief glimpse of him, in the words of Lacey, “lipsing” another bride who was very clearly not his wife Kristina.

Via Channel 4

To make matters worse he did it right in front of Kristina and we can see her looking absolutely shocked before asking him if he just kissed someone else. The camera then cuts to Kristina crying and looking very distressed, admitting she’s “gutted.”

Especially as Kristina has admitted her doubts about how her MAFS UK husband Kieran feels towards her after his confession about her PMDD it’s very understandable that this wouldn’t be nice for her to see.

But let’s get down to the bit we all care about, who is the bride who Kieran kisses during the MAFS UK dinner party tonight? Well, it’s none other than Polly!

Via Channel 4

It’ll be interesting to see whether Adam reacts to Kieran kissing her as he’s sat right next to her, although considering how relaxed they both were about him dancing with Lacey I don’t think it’ll be a huge drama for them.

I really hope this doesn’t cause a big argument for Kristina and Kieran, I’m really rooting for them!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook