Sacha MAFS UK witch

Erm, Sacha was an actual practicing Pagan witch whilst on MAFS UK and I’m beyond obsessed

This is too iconic

The cast of MAFS UK 2024 never ceases to surprise me with their backstories, and Sacha casually revealed that she actually used to be a witch?! Not only that but she considered herself a witch all throughout MAFS UK 2024.

It all started when one of her followers asked Sacha: “Did you recently convert from a witch to a Christian?” Sacha replied: “Yes lovely.” Just your standard MAFS cast member conversation.

During Sacha’s interview with Premier Gospel, she talked about her transition from being a witch to becoming a Christian. She explained: “At the time I was actually a Wiccan, so I was Pagan, with crystals and all of that.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sacha MAFS (@sacharjones)

She later touched upon why she was drawn to the Wiccan faith in the first place, explaining: “My ex cheated on me, which is actually when I found Wicca. I do something called the Women’s Workshop, where we do free beauty treatment for the homeless. And I remember thinking maybe I should start going to church but then I just ended up finding crystals and spirituality that way.”

Sacha added she feels it’s so much more “accepted” to use crystals and label yourself a witch than it is to say you’re a Christian. When Sacha previously appeared on Beauty and the Geek in 2022, she was described as the Wiccan Witch which is so iconic.

View this post on Instagram

However, after finishing MAFS UK Sacha ended up finding Christianity, and left her witch lifestyle behind. She recently shared pictures on her Instagram of her baptism, writing: “This year has been a special one as my journey with God has changed my life! Thank you to my family and friends that came to show love and support, no matter what their beliefs. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by the best people ”

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook