Polly MAFS UK 2024

Paul Brunson reveals the experts did call Polly out but MAFS UK producers cut the scene

I can’t believe they didn’t include it?!

During the chaotic MAFS UK 2024 commitment ceremony last night, I was eagerly waiting for Polly to be held accountable for her behaviour last week, which even she’s admitted was “disgusting.”

It was clear her comment to Adam really hurt him, alongside her actions towards Hannah such as refusing to greet her and giving her the v sign behind her back. We know the experts saw all this too because they even mentioned her behaviour when they were watching the MAFS UK 2024 dinner party at the retreat last week.

However, as Polly and Adam sat on the couch, aside from touching briefly on her twist comment the experts didn’t hold her accountable at all leaving many viewers, including myself, feeling very frustrated.

One viewer tweeted their annoyance at the experts, saying: “OMG, the experts saw at the dinner party what Holly and Polly were like towards Hannah, yet again nothing is said, wtf.”

Paul Brunson actually responded to their tweet and revealed that the experts did actually call out Polly for her behaviour, but the MAFS UK 2024 production team decided to cut it from the final edit.

He replied: “Some of these comments are wild! Please remember, the show has been carefully edited over several months. What you’re seeing is just 6 minutes of a couple’s session, which could have lasted over 60 minutes.

“Just because something isn’t shown doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. For instance, I did call Polly out tonight, but it wasn’t included in the final edit. Production can’t show everything. Let’s keep that in mind and relax.”

I’m genuinely so confused about why their comments weren’t included in the final edit. It’s so important viewers see poor behaviour from cast members being called out by the experts an otherwise it feels as though they can get away with anything.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook