kanye west p diddy

Kanye West accused of assaulting former assistant after she was drugged at P Diddy party

Lauren Pisciotta worked as Kanye’s assistant between 2021 and 2022

Kanye West has been sued by his former assistant, Lauren Pisciotta. She has accused Kanye West of allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting her during a recording session hosted by rapper P Diddy. She did not accuse P Diddy in her lawsuit but has previously sued Kanye West for sexual harassment, breach of contract and wrongful termination back in June 2024.

According to legal documents obtained by Dailymail.com, she was given a drink by Kanye himself, after which she “started to feel disorientated” before slipping into “a highly impaired state.”

“She felt less in control of her body and speech, and that is where [her] memories of the night escape her,” her lawsuit claimed.

The next day, Pisciotta felt “ashamed and embarrassed” that she couldn’t recall what had happened while her musician client, who had gone to the party with her, refused to discuss what went down.

Pisciotta said she only discovered the truth years later in West’s final weeks as her boss, and found out why her musician client felt “too traumatised” to speak out.

According to her lawsuit, Pisciotta arrived at the studio session where “drinks were served to her and others in attendance,” which was then “followed by an announcement that everybody had to drink if they wanted to stay.”

The document said that Lauren “began to slip into an altered and heavily impaired state” and started to feel “less in control of her body and speech.” Pisciotta claimed she woke and felt “physically ill and confused,” with no recollection of the night past sipping the drink.

After originally believing she had been drugged by a studio assistant but managing to get home without being attacked, Pisciotta claimed she learnt the extent of the night’s events from West himself.

“We did kind of hook up a little one time,” the lawsuit claimed West told her afterwards.

“[West] then immediately proceeded to reminisce about the time he was referring to… where he ‘hooked up’ with [Pisciotta] after she had been drugged,” the legal document claimed.

Pisciotta described being “in complete and utter shock” as she couldn’t recall, and alleged that West “laughed and proudly” told her “women love to say they don’t remember” before changing the topic of conversation.

A legal representative of Kanye told The Times that he intends to counterclaim Lauren’s “baseless” allegations. His legal team also accused Pisciotta of coercion, blackmail and distortion.